Secrets

Katie's POV

After we watched the movie, we sat on couch and talked.

"So... do you miss home?" Harry asked. "Yeah I really miss my family. But I'm going to visit them over holiday!"

"I do that too."

"I only wish I could've gotten Timothy one more Christmas present." I said sadly.

He gave me side hug. "hey that's the past, you can get me a present this year! that should help a little right?" "Hehe yeah." I lay my head on his chest and sigh. "What DO you want for Christmas?"I ask. "Honestly?" "Yes ill give you anything you want. I will find a way no matter what." "In that case, all I truly want is to spend eternity with you." I know what that means... "So you want me to become a vampire?" he nodded. "Then we can be together forever."

"On one condition." "Ask away."

"Shannon will be one too."

"If its alright with her. Then Liam will make it so."

****************another sleepover later (don't worry nothing happened you dirty minded people. ;) ) *****************

The next morning I woke up on Harry's couch. "Rise and shine love, it's time for school!" I hear a cheerful voice say. I look up to see a bright blue eyed man. "Oh hey Louis." I say sleepily. "You better get up! we have an hour to get to class."

"AN HOUR?!?!" I yell. jumping off the couch I say a quick goodbye to Harry and Louis and run to my dorm to get ready.

When I got to my dorm I washed my hair in the sink while grabbing my hair straightener and straightening it, put on a t-shirt that said, "Jesus tattoo" (credit to the Jesus Tattoo company.)

After first period Sean came to my locker again. "Hey babe." "I said don't call me that." I growl. "And I said whatever, so I heard about your now ex boyfriend, Timothy. Sorry that happened but do you wanna date me now?" he asked smirking. "Now why would I want to do that? I've already got another boyfriend."I turned and hold up two fingers making a V for "victory". "Sorry. maybe next time." This time in the one smirking. he walked to his locker while muttering how he'll kill whoever my boyfriend was. 'Good luck. I'm dating a vampire.'

Harry's POV

I saw Sean try to get Katie again. I growled. 'if he tries again i'll kill him.' I walk over to him and lean against the locker next to his. "So you're trying to get Katie huh?" "yeah I'm gonna find a way to get rid of her boyfriend. she's meant to be mine."

"Well, good luck getting rid of me."

"What?"

"She's my girlfriend. I know what you are Sean, I can smell the werewolf on you." He got an evil glint in his eye.

"And I can smell the vampire on you, Harry. Watch out Harry, you'll need to." He slams his locker shut and walks away.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yay!! Another chapter! anyways please comment a nickname for the 6 readers. I will pick my favorite one and end on that name.

BUH BYE