Part 1

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Kawaii~Chan was walking back to her house when she saw Prince Reese! (Italics=thoughts)
GAH! R-Reese Senpai! But what's he doing at Kawaii~Chan's house??? Kawaii~Chan thought. So she walked over to her house and said, "Wh-What is Reese~Senpai doing at K-Kawaii~Chan's house?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Oh, well uh I was delivering pizza!" Reese told her. "O-oh... Well here is the money. Thank you Reese~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan said. When she walked in she saw Dante, Laurance, Garroth, Travis, Aphmau, Katelyn, and... Zane... Kawaii~Chan didn't like Zane that much.

"Oh! Kawaii~Chan! You got the pizza, thanks!" Aphmau said, "oh uh yeah. We're all having a sleepover! Come join!" Aphmau told her.

Kawaii~Chan great fully sat down between Laurance and Zane. "Okay! Truth or dare Kawaii~Chan?" Dante asked her, "D-Dare?" Kawaii~Chan answered. "I dare you to... Kiss Laurance!" WH-what!? "W-What? But Kawaii~Chan doesn't w-want to!" Kawaii~Chan yelled. But she reluctantly kissed Laurance on the cheek.

Zane's POV

It was my turn, "Truth or dare Zane~kun?" Kawaii~Chan asked, "Truth" Zane retorted flatly. "U-uh... D-Do you l-like anyone Zane~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan asked. This was an easy question, "eh, I'm not really interested in anyone so far" Zane said, it was true!

He truly didn't like anyone really. "Hmm... Katelyn truth or-" "DARE!" Katelyn yelled cutting him off, "heh heh heh~ okay~ I dare you to kiss Travis~!" Zane sneered. Katelyn gave him a look that said, 'I am so gonna get you back for this' However she still kissed Travis on the cheek since it was a dare. Leaving him with a stupid goofy grin.

~time skip after the game~

Everyone was voting for a movie, Laurance, Travis, Katelyn and Zane voted for a horror movie, Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau voted for frozen, Dante and Garroth voted for an action movie. Obviously horror movie won. They decided to watch The Conjuring. Kawaii~Chan started to scoot closer to Zane until she was Practically holding his arm, "Kawaii~Chan? What in the name of Irene are you doing???" Zane whispered, "K-Kawaii~Chan doesn't l-like horror m-m-movies...!" Kawaii~Chan stuttered. "Why can't you cuddle Dante? Don't you love him???" Kawaii~Chan suddenly looked sad, "Dante~K-Kun likes Nicole~Sama..." Zane suddenly sighed and wrapped his arm around Kawaii~Chan.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Kawaii~Chan felt her face grow hot, maybe Zane~Kun isn't so bad? Kawaii~Chan snuggled into his chest, Zane didn't seem to mind anymore, he just pulled her closer.

Zane's POV

Kawaii~Chan honestly for some reason wasn't getting on my nerves for some reason. It was weird, instead of telling her off he pulled her closer, what is going on?! Zane thought. Before they all knew it the movie was over.

Zane walked to the exit of the door of Aphmau's house. He suddenly got pretty much hug-tackled by Kawaii~Chan, causing him to fall.

Kawaii~Chan was on top of him smiling, Zane had a weak smile and felt his face getting a little hot

Kawaii~Chan was on top of him smiling, Zane had a weak smile and felt his face getting a little hot. "Where do you think you're going Zane~Kun??!" Kawaii~Chan squealed, "home?" Zane told her. Kawaii~Chan sighed, "Zane~Kun! What do you not get about sleepover?" Kawaii~Chan asked giggling.

Zane felt his face flush, he had totally forgotten it was a sleepover! "O-oh... Heh yeah" Zane stuttered.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

"U-uhm... Can you uh get off Kawaii~Chan?" Zane asked, "GAH!! O-Oh sorry Zane~Kun!!!" Kawaii~Chan squealed while blushing. She got off of him and went upstairs to change into pjs. Maybe Zane~Kun will like these pjs? Kya!! Wh-Why would Kawaii~Chan care w-what he thinks!?

 Maybe Zane~Kun will like these pjs? Kya!! Wh-Why would Kawaii~Chan care w-what he thinks!?

Zane's POV

Him and everyone were eating cupcakes when suddenly Kawaii~Chan comes down in freaking kawaii pjs. Zane almost spit out his cupcake, WHAT THE HECK!? Why was he thinking this? He didn't even know.

Kawaii~Chan seemed flustered, her face was red, and she looked like she was kind of sweating. Zane tapped her shoulder, "Hey Kawaii~Chan? What's wrong, you look kinda nervous." Zane retorted, "G-GAH! ZANE~KUN!" Kawaii~Chan squeaked, "You scared K-Kawaii~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan said weakly smiling.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Kawaii~Chan has been avoiding Zane for a reason! Can't he just leave her alone??? But, Kawaii~Chan k-kinda wants to hang out with Zane~Kun...! Kawaii~Chan thought. Then all of a sudden, knock knock! "Kawaii~Chan will get it!" Kawaii~Chan told them, She opened the door and saw a girls with wavy blond hair, forest green eyes, and was wearing a white dress that goes above her knees, "hello! I'm Destiny! Destiny Coal!" Destiny said cheerfully. "I was gonna ask if you c-"

The girl suddenly stopped and her eyes became glassy with tears, "Z-Zane..?" (Before you ask NO this is not me in the story!!!! It's a random OC!) Kawaii~Chan turned around to see Zane staring wide-eyed at Destiny, "D-Destiny....?!" He suddenly ran up and hugged Destiny while Destiny hugged him tight and sobbed, "Z-Zane! I thoug-" Zane cut her off, "me too... Me too"

Kawaii~Chan felt a burning sensation in her body, I-is Kawaii~Chan jealous!? N-no! Yes you Kawaii~Chan is~! GAH!!! Fine! Kawaii~Chan is jealous!!!!!! Kawaii~Chan was finished arguing with herself.

Zane's POV

Destiny is here! His only friend in high school, his only BEST friend ever! Even more of a friend than Aphmau!

*^Flashback^*

Zane was walking to his class when BAM!!! He was slammed into the lockers. "W-What do you want!?" Zane stuttered the guy said nothing, he just punched Zane. Then the weight got off him, and he found himself to looking at a girl with pretty blonde hair with a pink headband green eyes, and a blue shirt with a white skirt. "A-Are you okay!?" She asked concerned.

"I-I am now! Thanks!" Zane told her.

After all that they had become best friends (bestiiiees XD)

*^Two years later^*

"Z-Zane! I'm going to a higher school!" Destiny told him, "Destiny that's great!" Zane replied happily. "Y-Yeah but I'm m-m-moving to New York..." Destiny said sadly rubbing her arm. Zanes heart shattered into a thousand pieces. "O-oh...... Well a-as long as your happy, I-I'm happy, Destiny..." Zane told her while tears streamed down his face.

*^flashback over*^

Zane told everyone the story and all that stuff, he was just happy his bestie was here.

Okay so this chapter was PRETTY FREAKING LONG if I do say so myself! Hope you enjoyed~!!!