Part 14

(Will be in first person~)

Zane's POV

I think I've remembered everything! (Not!!!) But a faint voice always kept saying otherwise. I walked around the park with Kawaii~Chan, hand in hand. I suddenly walked over to a field full of pretty flowers, I sat down by them.

Kawaii~Chan suddenly tackle-hugged me. I looked up at her, she was giggling like crazy. Something flashed in my head... It hurt like nether...(hell)

~memory~

I was walking towards the door of Aphmau's house, then I was pretty much hug-tackled. "Zane~Senpai..! What does Zane~Senpai think he's doing..?!" The faded looking image giggled... The female sounded familiar...!

~Memory ended~

My head was pounding I was holding it, Kawaii~Chan looked worried, "I-Is Zane~Senpai okay..?" She asked, I shook my head in confusion. "I-I remembered someone who fell on me like you just did... But I-I don't remember her..!" I yelled in frustration. She looked happy but then it turned to sympathy, "D-Don't worry Zane~Sen----" I cut her off.

"Did I have a girlfriend? Or anything similar?" I asked her, I needed to know. She nodded, frowning, "Z-Zane~Senpai's girlfriend lives on Mystreet......" Kawaii~Chan started.

***

Kawaii~Chan finished telling me that I have to remember my girlfriend on my own and all that stuff... "I-i............" I whispered, "Does it hurt... For her..?" I whispered, she sighed sadly, "Y-Yes it does... It hurts her very very much..." She mumbled. I sighed and hugged her, "Thank you for telling me..." I whispered before putting a white flower in her hair and walking away. (I had to its cute..!)

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Kawaii~Chan slowly touched the flower in her hair, she took it out. It was a pretty white, and had a purple middle... She sighed, "Hmm...." Was all Kawaii~Chan said. She almost cried when Zane~Senpai hugged her, but she sucked it up. Kawaii~Chan has to be careful.... Very... Careful. She put the flower back in her hair and walked back home.

Zane's POV

What was going on??? I think I like Kawaii~Chan but, I had--- have ---a girlfriend in this neighborhood for Irene's sake! I leaned against my front door and slowly slid down to the floor. I closed my eyes and put my head in my hands, a bad habit of mine... I walked to Kawaii~Chan's house to see Aphmau.

I knocked on the door, Aphmau opened it and smiled, "Hello Zane! How are you?" She asked as she let me come inside, I welcomed myself to her couch. "W-Well, I think I like Kawaii~Chan but... I asked her if I had a girlfriend and she said yes..!" I started, "W-What do I do...?" I whispered. I looked up to see Aphmau with her eyes watering and her smiling. "G-Go confess Z-Zane!" She sniffles, wiping her eyes and smiling wider.

I nodded slowly, hopefully my recent girlfriend with understand... Maybe... I went upstairs and knocked on Kawaii~Chan's door, "Come in!" A faint voice welcomed. I slowly came inside, "H-Hey..." I greeted, she smiled, "Hello Zane~Senpai!" She giggled hugging me. I smiled back.

"K-Kawaii~Chan I know I have a girlfriend but... I think I like you... As in--- love you..!" I whisper, I hear a gasp, I looked up to see tears going down Kawaii~Chan's face.

"Z-Zane~Senpai........" She whispered before hugging me, I gladly hugged back. She stopped hugging me and kissed me, a searing pain went through my body, I fell......

Memory flashes:

1

Kawaii~Chan honestly wasn't for some reason getting on my nerves for some reason. Instead of telling her off I pulled her closer, what is going on???

2

"Nya that's what Zane~Kun ge- NYAAAA!!" Kawaii~Chan didn't get to finish, Zane had smeared frosting on her cheek. "OH ZANE~KUN IS SOOOOO GOING TO PAY FOR THIS! KYAA!!!!!" Kawaii~Chan yelled while throwing frosting right on Zane's sweatshirt.

3

Zane nodded and replied a quiet 'okay' before walking--- limping over to a ragged blanket that was his so called 'bed'. He heard the metal, sound proof, door being slammed shut, and the click of a lock, before everything was quiet again. He let a few stray tears escape his eyes, was he stuck here forever..? He sat up and rested his head in his hands. He wanted to go home, and see everyone even though they weren't fond of him that much... He wanted to see Kawaii~Chan...

4(final memory...)

Zane heard talking, who was that? He limped over to his door and listened, suddenly, "BABY BROTHER WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" Someone yelled, a little muffled by the door. Zane's eyes widened and he banged on the door, "LET ME OUT!!!" He yelled. He backed up and suddenly, the door bolted open, "Z-Z-Zane~Senpai!!!!!!" Kawaii~Chan screeched, before hugging him, he winced. "K-Kawaii~Chan... Ow.." He chuckled. She got off of him, "C-C'mon Zane~Senpai! Lean on Kawaii~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan commanded.

~Memories ended~

Everything was black, he remembered his whole life now..! But... Now he might be dead, he was glad he at least spent his last words saying he loved Kawaii~Chan... He just relaxed in the darkness, it was peaceful, yet lonely...

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Nononono! This was all Kawaii~Chan's fault, everyone was at the hospital again for Zane~Senpai... Again, if only she hadn't kissed him..! Now he may die because of her..! Kawaii~Chan was by the bed, holding Zane~Senpai's hand, she kissed the back of it, "Z-Zane~Senpai... Please don't leave Kawaii~Chan, she can't lose you again...." Kawaii~Chan pleaded. She cried silently for an hour or two before a doctor gently shooed her out of the room, oh please Irene... let Zane~Senpai live..!

Hello! Thank you for reading this sady-sad-sad chapter, I hope you enjoyed it, and I will start working on some other fanfics for now..! Until then...

Bai mah lil tatertots~!