Part 4

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Kawaii~Chan woke up to see herself cuddling with Zane! And Zane was... Awake? "Z-Zane~Senpai..? K-Kawaii~Chan is sosososososo sorry!" Kawaii~Chan apologized still a little sleepy, "heh it's um, no problem." Zane assured her. "Wait... If Zane~Senpai was awake, then why was he still cuddling with Kawaii~Chan???" Kawaii~Chan asked. "Heh well I would've stopped but however, your uhm tail was kinda persistent to keep cuddling..." Zane mumbled.

Kawaii~Chan looked down to see her tail securely wrapped around Zane's waste. "E-EEP!" Kawaii~Chan squeaked, quickly unwrapping her tail around Zane.

"Sorry Zane~Senpai! Although Kawaii~Chan will admit that she enjoyed cuddling!" Kawaii~Chan added smiling.

Zane suddenly pulled his mask a little bit higher up his face, "Hmmm... Well I can't really deny I didn't like it either." Zane responded. Kawaii~Chan couldn't help it anymore, she pounced on him and squealed, "ZANE~SENPAI IS THE BEST~~!!!" She squealed making Zane chuckle.

SNAP!

SNAP!

SNAP!

Zane and Kawaii~Chan suddenly heard the unpleasant sound of a camera.

"OMI MY NEW SHIP!!!!!!!!" Aphmau screamed, waking everyone else up. "A-Aphmau! DELETE THOSE NOW!" Zane roared.

"B-B-But my new ship-p-p-p!" Aphmau fake cried. Kawaii~Chan just grabbed Aphmau's phone and deleted the pics. "Sorry Aphmau~Senpai! But Kawaii~Chan is the master shipper~~!" Kawaii~Chan told her.

"Hmph! Fiiiine!" Aphmau pouted. She crossed her arms and turned her head away like a five-year-old.

Zane's POV

After Aphmau had finished pouting everyone started packing their stuff. Zane was one of them, he got his blanket and pillow, then changed back to his normal clothes.

Okay is my mask on? Yes it is okay. Zane confirmed as he walked out of the bathroom from changing. He walked out to see Kawaii~Chan pacing back and forth nervously. Her face was very red. Zane walked up to her, "what's the matter???" Zane asked, "K-Kya! U-uh... Kawaii~Chan might have accidentally seen Z-Zane~Senpai without a sh-shirt or mask..?" Kawaii~Chan stuttered fiddling with her fingers while blushing.

"WH-WHY WERE YOU LOOKING IN THE BATHROOM!?" Zane asked blushing. "W-Well Kawaii~Chan had to go to the bathroom a-and the door wasn't locked...!" Kawaii~Chan explained, "well...... Ugh it's fine I guess..... Anyway bye I gotta go." Zane replied walking to the door.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Uuuggh! Kawaii~Chan isn't going to get that image out of her head!

Kawaii~Chan thought blushing. She felt warm liquid running down her jaw and realized that she had a nosebleed.

"AAH! Nononononononononono!" Kawaii~Chan muttered while cleaning her nose.

Then she noticed that Aphmau was leaning against the bathroom door frame, looking at Kawaii~Chan smirking. "Hmmm~ Kawaii~Chan what were you picturing~?" Aphmau teased.

"A-Aphmau~Senpai! K-Kawaii~Chan doesn't know wh-what Aphmau~S-Senpai is talking about!" Kawaii~Chan squeaked.

Aphmau's gaze softened, "Kawaii~Chan you can tell me..!" Aphmau assured her.