Part 12 Saved?!

Zane's POV

Zane had his head down, he was still in the metal chair... Bleeding... Josephine had cut deep into his chest, dangerously close to his heart. Then she cut around his neck, and his arms. She punched him a few times... Everything on his upper body hurt. The metal door opened, "Ooooo~ Zaney I hope you've learned your lesson~!" She cooed.

Zane just lowered his head more, making Josephine more angry. She put some gauze onto his wounds, but nothing else... No medicine... Nothing... So the wound will probably get infected. She punched him again in the jaw, "you will answer when I talk to you!" She spat. "Y-yes Josephine........." Zane whispered. She untied him from the chair, and led him to his 'room'. Suddenly a knock on the door was heard, "I'll get it Zaney~!" She giggled before shoving him into his room and running to the door.

Josephine's POV

Josephine walked over to the door, when she opened it she saw a whole gang of people... Some of them she recognized... They were a little of a mess... "H-H-Hello...!" Josephine greeted, rubbing the back of her neck. "Where is he?!" Lucinda growled, "U-Uh I don't know what y-you mean miss~!" Josephine giggled nervously.

Suddenly Garroth burst past me and yelled, "BABY BROTHER WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!" He shouted, "S-Shhhhh!" I hissed. Aaron shoved me, "where is he?" He growled. "I-I don't know w--" suddenly loud banging was heard on Zane's room door... (Curse word💩).

Zane's POV

Zane heard talking, who was that? He limped over to his door and listened, suddenly, "BABY BROTHER WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" Someone yelled, a little muffled by the door. Zane's eyes widened and he banged on the door, "LET ME OUT!!!" He yelled. He backed up and suddenly, the door bolted open, "Z-Z-Zane~Senpai!!!!!" Kawaii~Chan screeched, before hugging him, he winced. "K-Kawaii~Chan... Ow.." He chuckled. She got off of him, "C-C'mon Zane~Senpai! Lean on Kawaii~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan commanded.

Zane nodded and leaned on her, hey walked out together, he saw Josephine, she looked at Zane with hatred but insane love. "IF I CANT HAVE YOU NO ONE WILL!" She screamed before punching Zane so hard in the head, he blacked out...

***

Everything was dark.... Is he dead? What's going on?

3rd person POV

Everyone had taken Zane to the hospital, Josephine was already arrested. Everyone was either pacing around, quietly praying, arguing with the doctors why they can't go in the room. Suddenly a doctor came out of the room, "Okay ladies n gentleman... Zane he's.... Uhm.." The doctor started, "He's i-in a coma..!" He finished looking down. "GAH! WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN!!!?" Dante yelled.

Garroth was shaking, "w-when will he wake up" he whispered, "He might... Not wake up..." The doctor replied. Aphmau started crying, "Th-Thank you d-doctor..... I guess..." Katelyn growled, tears threatening to spill. And with that... They all left.

(Three weeks later)

Zane's POV (WHAAAAA?!?!)

Zane heard something, "Z-Zane~Senpai... Please wake up... Kawaii... Kawaii~Chan needs him..." The person--guessing a female-- whispered. However his body didn't respond, it just stayed still. Soon footsteps were heard and then everything was silent again.

Kawaii~Chan's POV (been awhile huh?)

Kawaii~Chan grabbed Zane's hand, she was visiting him for today. "Z-Zane~Senpai....?" She started, "Please wake up... Kawaii.... Kawaii~Chan needs him..." She pleaded quietly... Still no movement... Kawaii~Chan went to the bathroom and sobbed quietly. "Dear Irene~Senpai... Please don't let Kawaii~Chan lose Zane~Senpai... Please..." Kawaii~Chan prayed.

Kawaii~Chan went out of the bathroom, she could have sworn she saw movement come from Zane's bed... Eh... Probably her imagination from sleep loss

She went to go get a plate of food... She was gonna come back and eat in the room with Zane. Even though he might not live, she still was happy he even got a chance to live... So she was gonna spend all of her time with him. Kawaii~Chan left the room and went to the cafeteria, "hello, can Kawaii~Chan have(insert hospital food here cuz idk)" Kawaii~Chan asked politely, "Oh yes! Here you are Mrs Ro'meave!" She smiled, "W-Wha?" Kawaii~Chan stuttered.

"You and that patient, Zane Ro'meave are very close as I see it..." The lady continued. Kawaii~Chan nodded, "Y-Yes... Kawaii~Chan and Zane~Senpai are together..." Kawaii~Chan said. Tears suddenly welled up in her eyes, "W-Well... For now..?" Kawaii~Chan sniffles. The lady smiled sympathetically and nodded, handing Kawaii~Chan her food.

Kawaii~Chan walked back to the room and sat in one of the chairs. She quietly ate her food... It didn't taste bad but it wasn't the best... She glanced at Zane every once and a while. Someone came in and smiled at her, "Hello... You must be Kawaii~Chan..! I'm nurse Emma!" She started, "I was here to check up on Zane... He looks fine so far, he should be fine don't worry..." She assured Kawaii~Chan before leaving quickly. Kawaii~Chan nodded to herself...

Zane~Senpai will live! Don't worry Kawaii~Chan! Kawaii~Chan thought confidently. She went to the garbage can and threw away the foam plate. She looked at Zane for about ten minutes before kissing the knuckles on his hand and texting Aphmau.

A=Aphmau.      Kc=Kawaii~Chan
_______________________________
Kc- Aphmau~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan is gonna be staying with Zane~Senpai for tonight...

A-that's totally fine Kawaii~Chan! Don't worry!

Kc- thanks Aphmau~Senpai...!
_______________________________

Kawaii~Chan smiled, she turned off her phone and leaned against the back of the chair she was sitting in... She wondered what Zane must've been seeing or feeling...

She went to the bathroom to do her business...

Zane's POV

Zane slowly tried to move his hand, it moved! It worked! He slowly opened his eyes... He sat up, hissing a little from pain. He looked around, this place looked unfamiliar....

He heard a door open...

Kawaii~Chan's POV

When Kawaii~Chan was done she opened the door to see Zane sitting up in his bed, her eyes widened, "Z-ZANE~SENPAI!!!" She screamed, he looked at her confused. Kawaii~Chan hugged him, "Z-Zane~Senpai... K-Kawaii~Chan missed him so much..." Kawaii~Chan told him, tears of joy streaming down her face.

When she let go of him he looked at her, and eyebrow arched up, "Uhm... W-Who are you..?" He asked...

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! I KNOW ITS A BAD ENDING BUT IT'S WHAT HAPPENED!!!😭..! I hoped you some how enjoyed the story... Hopefully something good happens? I'm sosososososo sorry but it's what happens in the story...

Bai mah lil tatertots~!