Part 8 dat water fall :3

DA PIC IS SO KAWAII

Zane's POV

Zane woke up to see that his wolf ears and tail, were gone and he had Kawaii~Chan cuddling with him. He slowly got up, just to be pulled down by Kawaii~Chan, "No!!! Kawaii~Chan isn't a morning person.......!" Kawaii~Chan whines, burying her face in Zane's chest.

Zane chuckled, "I guess sleeping a little longer won't hurt..." Zane mumbled. He went back to sleep, but woke up about four more minutes later, "Okay... Let's get up now..." Zane whispered in her ear. "Zane~Senpai won't make Kawaii~Chan get up that easily..!" Kawaii~Chan told him.

Zane kissed her, she kissed back... It turned into a make-out session, he pulled away. Kawaii~Chan whimpered at the loss, "c'mon let's go..!" Zane repeats, Kawaii~Chan shakes her head. "You made me do this Kawaii~Chan~!" Zane cooed in her ear before picking her up bridal style, he grabbed his mask and he went out of the tent. When he walked to the group by the fire, everyone looked at him weird, "Kawaii~Chan won't get up..!" Zane growled.

"Because Kawaii~Chan doesn't want to...!" Kawaii~Chan whines. He sits her in a chair that's next to his chair.

She shakes her head while rubbing the sleep from her eyes, "But why did Kawaii~Chan need to wake up...?!" Kawaii~Chan asked, "Because we're going swimming today!!!" Aphmau screeched, (this is after love~love paradise so she knows how to swim). Kawaii~Chan instantly perked up, "YAAAAY! BE RIGHT BACK..! Kawaii~Chan is gonna go change..!

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Kawaii~Chan had brought two swim suits and she couldn't decide. But she finally picked one.

She put it on and went outside, Zane immediately went into the tent to change as well

She put it on and went outside, Zane immediately went into the tent to change as well. When he came out he came with grey swim trunks, but he didn't have his mask on.

She went over to him, "Zane~Senpai is not gonna wear his mask..?" Kawaii~Chan asked, he shook his head, "We're going swimming by a waterfall! I'll lose it!" He says jokingly but serious. Everyone else was ready.

***

Kawaii~Chan jumped in, she stayed underwater for a little bit, she liked how she could see her hair float underwater.(I can't be the only one who likes to do that at pools 0.0).

She looked over to see Zane sitting at the bottom of the lake. She went up for air, took a deeeeeeeeeeeeep breath, and plunged back down to the water, she tapped Zane's shoulder, he turned around, his eye was visible because of the water removing his hair from his eye. He simply smiled before swimming up for air. Kawaii~Chan realized that her lungs were aching for air so she frantically swam up.

She gladly took in the air as she broke the surface. She realized Zane wasn't in sight, so she looked under water, she spotted him trying to get something. She went closer and saw him grabbing a purple with a tinge of blue, crystal. She swam over and helped him, they suddenly swam up for air. Zane showed Kawaii~Chan the crystal, "thanks for helping, it caught my eye when I was down there..." Zane said, still looking at the crystal in awe.

"Your welcome Zane~Senpai..! Kawaii~Chan thinks this was worth it..!" Kawaii~Chan smiles, he nods in agreement.

"What did you guys find?" Someone suddenly asked, she turned around to see Lucinda, "Oh, we found a purple-----ish crystal..." Zane tells her. He shows her, and Lucinda puts her head on Zane's shoulder.

Kawaii~Chan's eyes narrowed, and she quietly growled... But before she could do anything Zane shoved her off. He swam over to Kawaii~Chan, "hey do you wanna go?" He asks her. She nods her head and they swim back to shore.

Kawaii~Chan looked back again to see Aphmau and Aaron playing chicken verses Nicole and Dante........... Her two favorite ships.

She turned back and caught up with Zane.

***

She got in other clothes, Zane had changed before her. "Zane~Senpai...! He may come in!" Kawaii~Chan cooed. Moments later he stepped in the tent and flopped down onto his sleeping bag. She kissed him on the cheek(FACE) randomly, since his mask was off, she clearly saw that he was blushing.

He suddenly turned around and kissed her, she kissed back of course. And again it turned into a make out session. Zane suddenly stopped, "Kawaii~Chan did you hear that...?" Zane whispered. Kawaii~Chan was about to say no when she heard rustling somewhere. Her eyes widened, Zane put his finger to his lips, Kawaii~Chan nodded.

Zane got up quietly and walked out of the tent, quietly followed by Kawaii~Chan, she went behind him. He looked in the direction of the shuffling, he walked slowly towards it. Zane turned his head to Kawaii~Chan and mouthed, '1'
'2'
'3!'

Before moving the bushes, he saw a cute bunny and sighed in relief, "ugh we're so paranoid..." Zane mutters, as Kawaii~Chan and him return to the tent. Kawaii~Chan turned to him and randomly started laughing, Zane suddenly joined in. Once they stopped he said, "I love you Kawaii~Chan...... A-a lot...." He whispers looking down.

Kawaii~Chan sat on his lap so she was facing him, "Kawaii~Chan loves Zane~Senpai too~!" Kawaii~Chan says while giving him a peck on the lips. She got off of his lap and went outside, followed by Zane. They started to build a fire, when they heard growling, they got up and walked towards the growling.

Zane's POV

Zane walked with Kawaii~Chan towards the growling, they suddenly saw Aphmau surrounded by wolfs! Zane was about to help, when Aaron blocked Aphmau. Aaron must've been really scary because the wolfs whined and ran away, "Eeeeeee~!" Kawaii~Chan squealed, "Soooooo cuute~!" She whispered, Zane nodded in agreement.

Zane and Kawaii~Chan went out and asked is Aphmau was okay, "Yeah I'm fine guys...!" Aphmau repeated for the fourth time, "Okay Aphmau~Senpai.......!" Kawaii~Chan nodded.

***

When they got back to the camp sight, everyone else was there. But they were soaked, so Zane guessed that they just got back.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas part 8!!! Okay I fell asleep writing this last night so I had to finish this today, was is good, amazing, weird, bad, punctual(idk)? Lol anyway I hoped you guys enjoyed it!

Bah mah lil tatertots! OFF TO ZANVIS