Part 2 LUCINDA WHY!?

Lucinda's POV
I ran to Aphmau's house to show her an amazing potion when it dropped, landing on Kawaii~Chan and Zane...

Zane's POV

Suddenly something splashed on me and I felt... Weird. She looked down at her body and saw....

(Ignore Vanessa (vylad) head XD)"GAH!!! What did you DO!?" Zane yelled, he was outraged! He looked over to Kawaii~Chan

"GAH!!! What did you DO!?" Zane yelled, he was outraged! He looked over to Kawaii~Chan. He was a guy! "LUCINDA IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!" He then realized everyone was staring at him and Kawaii~Chan. Zane took a deep breath and said, "how long does this last......?" Zane asked trying to be calm, "an hour..." Okay so not that long.... Good Zane thought. "Well uh, Kawaii~Chan thinks we should go to bed now..........." Kawaii~Chan stated. I like his voice~! GAH! Zane STOP!! I-It's because she turned me into a girl! Yeah! That's why I'm thinking like this.......... Zane told himself.

Zane got out his sleeping bag and got to sleeping. Suddenly he felt arms wrap around him, "mm Zane...." Kawaii~Chan muttered in his sleep, "U-Uhm...!" I... I guess this is nice... Zane thought. She snuggled in his chest and fell asleep.

When he woke up it was the complete opposite, Kawaii~Chan was now snuggled in his chest! He looked up to see Destiny glaring at Kawaii~Chan so he gently woke Kawaii~Chan up, "Hey... Hey Kawaii~Chan wake up" Kawaii~Chan looked up, saw Zane's face, and blushed, "KYAAA! Z-Zane~Kun! Kawaii~Chan is sososososososo sorry!" She got up, "nah it's fine Kawaii~Chan, it was nice sleep by someone." And without another word he walked away leaving Kawaii~Chan a blushing mess.

Destiny's POV

Nuh uh! That lil' meif'wa isn't getting my Zane! Destiny thought. She walked over to her and shoved her against a wall, "ZANE IS MINE!!!! GOT IT!?" Destiny shouted, the meif'wa nodded and Destiny let go of her. Now To go confess my feelings to Zane~!

Zane's POV

"Zane~!" Destiny cooed, "what is it Dest?" Zane asked using her nickname. "Listen Zane..." Destiny said making Zane face her, "I love you..." Zane's jaw dropped, "I-I...... I'm sorry Destiny..... You..... you're like a sister to me" Zane started, "I'm sorry I don't feel the same way..." Destiny's eyes started to water and she walked away and a few moments later, a door slamming, waking everyone up.

Zane was walking to his house thinking about the whole incident.... Did he love Destiny back? No.... No, he couldn't have, he loved her like a sister nothing more. He got in his house and started catching up on My Little Horses, Zane honestly didn't know how Aphmau could like Clarity better than Pinkie-Cake! Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

He suddenly heard a knock on the door so he reluctantly turned off the tv and opened the door to see.... "Kawaii~Chan? What are you doing hear?" Zane asked confused, "O-Oh uhm.... C-Can Kawaii~Chan hang out with Zane~K-Kun?" The red faced Kawaii~Chan asked, "uh yeah I guess.... But um why?" Zane asked Kawaii~Chan in confusion.

"W-Well, Kawaii~Chan kinda wanted to get to know Z-Zane~Kun..." Kawaii~Chan told him, "B-Because Zane~Kun showed h-he wasn't th-that mean after all..." Kawaii~Chan finished not looking as red anymore. Zane was kind of taken aback about this...

"Well uh thanks, Kawaii~Chan...!" Zane retorted, letting her in. "So, uh do you have any plans on what to do?" Zane commented, "O-Oh, Kawaii~Chan d-didn't think about that..." Kawaii~Chan admitted shyly.

"Maybe we could make cupcakes..?" Zane suggested, "KYAaAaAaAA~~ Kawaii~Chan loves to make sweets! Especially cupcakes." Kawaii~Chan squealed, "heh okay..." Zane chuckled. Kawaii~Chan isn't so bad... She's actually really fun and... Enthusiastic? Is that the word? Yeah. "Zane~Kun? Was Zane~Kun thinking aloud..?" Kawaii~Chan teased, "G-GAH! I WAS!?" Zane stuttered, "hehe yeah Zane~Kun was" Kawaii~Chan giggled, "W-Well it was true..." Zane admitted, "h-heh..! Thanks Zane~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan replied smiling.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Suddenly Kawaii~Chan felt something light hit her she turned her head to see, half of her outfit was covered in flour! Zane was laughing like crazy, "HA! Oh my Irene! Kawaii~Chan your face was priceless!" Zane chuckled, "NYA! Zane~Kun wishes to play like this!? KAWAII~CHAN IS IN!" Kawaii~Chan yelled, "G-GAH!" Zane yelled, Kawaii~Chan had thrown flour ALL over Zane!

"Nya that's what Zane~Kun ge- NYAAAA!!" Kawaii~Chan didn't get to finish, Zane had smeared frosting on her cheek. "OH ZANE~KUN IS SOOOOO GOING TO PAY FOR THIS! KYAA!!!!!" Kawaii~Chan yelled while throwing frosting right on Zane's sweatshirt....

Then complete silence....
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Zane suddenly broke the silence laughing, "KYA! Hehehehehe!" Kawaii~Chan giggled, joining Zane in laughing.  Then suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Heh, I'll get it..." Zane said still chuckling a little."

Zane's POV

Zane opened the door to see Aphmau standing at the door, "Hey Zane have y- GAHAHAHAH!" Aphmau was cut off by her own laughing, "I-- phew Zane you are messy! Anyway have you seen Kawaii~Chan?" Aphmau asked snickering a little, "uh yeah, we were making cupcakes then, ahem, this happened..." Zane told her, smiling at the memory, "Oh! Well that's nice to know, I'm gonna go to Aaron's! Come if you want Zane" Aphmau giggled, "Nah, I'll stay with Kawaii~Chan..." Zane muttered closing the door, "Kawaii~Chan cleaned everything Zane~Kun~!" Kawaii~Chan squeaked.

Sure enough the mess was gone except for a flour and frosting covered Kawaii~Chan, "heh hold on Kawaii~Chan," Zane commented, he rushed upstairs to look for clothes for Kawaii~Chan. He found a small white sweatshirt with blue jeans, "here Kawaii~Chan, you can wear these...!" Zane told her, she smiled great fully and went to go get changed, a few moments later she comes back wearing the clothes,

!" Zane told her, she smiled great fully and went to go get changed, a few moments later she comes back wearing the clothes,

(I edited this so ye don't think this is actually mine K? K.)

Kawaii~Chan looked kinda cute..... Ugh stop thinking like that! You're gonna ruin the friendship! Zane scolded himself, "Z-Zane~Kun the cupcakes are done..!" Kawaii~Chan giggled while hurrying towards the oven.

1044 words!?