Part 13 Why won't you remember..?

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Kawaii~Chan's heart sunk, he didn't remember her? She suddenly couldn't resist it, she screamed, it was filled with sadness... A doctor suddenly burst in, "What hap---- OH GOODNESS..!" She giggled before running out...

Zane's POV

Zane just sat there... He didn't know what was going on. The pink haired Meif'wa looked like she was gonna cry. Zane kind of panicked," N-No don't c-cry! Why are you c-crying..?!" Zane asked her. She just shook her head and hugged him, "I-It's not Zane~Senpai's fault..." She whispered, he looked at her confused. Suddenly the door burst open to see a crowd of like nine people or more almost crying. A blonde that had a blue and white flannel, a girl with tan skin and black hair with amber eyes.

A girl with blue eyes and blue hair to match, two girls with orange hair, one wearing a sweater while the other wore a different colored sweater. A guy with blue hair was shaking while a guy with brown hair and blue eyes was smiling but tearing up.

Finally there was a guy with white hair and emerald green eyes... And a man with a red mask. They all ran and gave Zane a humungous hug. "U-Uhm...." The pink haired girl mumbled. Everyone looked at her confused, "What Kawaii~Chan?" The blue and white flanneled person asked. "U-uh hello....! I'm Zane Ro'meave....." I mumbled, "W-Who are you all..?" I asked... They all looked so achingly familiar..!

"Z-ZANE WHAT?!?!?!?!" The blue haired male yelled. Everyone's eyes looked watery, "I-It's me..! Aphmau.. You're best friend..!" Aphmau cried, holding my hand... I shook my head, "B-But I don't remember you...!" I whispered. Suddenly the brown haired guy with blue eyes walked up to me, "W-Well one-eye---" I gasped before he could finish...

~blurry memory~

Zane walked over to a brown haired guy, "Hello one-eye......" He chuckled darkly, "SHUT U-UP LITTLE LAURANCE!!!!" Zane growled back...

~Ended memory~

"L-Little Laurance..?" He smiled weakly... He pounced on Zane, hugging me tight, "DEAR IRENE!!! THAT NICKNAME MADE YOU REMEMBER!!! HOW?!" He yelled.... Right in my ear, "O-OW GET OFF!!!" Zane yelled back, "I-I'm so sorry....." Zane added, he nodded chuckling a little. Laurance told him the names of everyone, "This is Aphmau--- you're bestie--- and this is Garroth and Vylad you're two brothers..!" Laurance told him, Zane didn't see the Vylad guy in the crowd. Zane got hugged by both of them, "Baby brother!" He whispered, he hugged back.... "GAH!" Zane yelled, something was happening and it hurt... Bad...

~Memory~

Zane was doing homework, "c'mon baby brother..! Aphmau is here and it's time for dinner..!" He smiled, "Just because you wanna impress her Garroth doesn't mean I have to..." He told him, however still getting up to go to dinner. Zane walked down and saw his baby brother Vylad eating and his father Garte and mother Zianna...

~memory ended~

Zane woke up in a room, everyone looked worriedly at him, Zane shot up, "A-Aphmau where are you...?!" Zane chuckled. Aphmau ran and hugged him. Zane told everyone about the memory, "he was trying to impress Aphmau..." Zane smirked, while Garroth flushed from embarrassment. He started having memories about everybody.... Well, everybody but Kawaii~Chan....... But every memory hurt more and more...

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Kawaii~Chan was nervous... Zane hadn't remembered her yet, but he has remembered everyone, suddenly a doctor came in and said, I need everyone out please... This is bad news..." She mumbled. Kawaii~Chan walked out, followed by everyone else, "S-So Kawaii~Chan you are Zane's lover correct..?" The doctor asked, Kawaii~Chan nodded blushing. "I'm sorry Kawaii~Chan but you can't make him remember you... If he does he may go through pain and....." She trailed off... "A-And have a seizure that he may not wake up from... I'm sorry but you have to let him remember on his own." The doctor finished.

***

It had been a week since Kawaii~Chan had been told that Zane has to remember her on his own. Kawaii~Chan has ended up being his close close friend for now...

Zane's POV

Zane hated to admit it but... He kind of felt attracted to the cute Meif'wa... He liked her smile, he liked her laugh... But for some reason, all of these things she does, she has pain in her eyes...

She had pain in her eyes when she told Zane that she will be his best friend... She had pain in her eyes when she told him that everything was fine, but that she couldn't tell him how they were friends on Mystreet. Everything seemed in pain from her. One day he decided he was gonna confront her today about it, "Kawaii~Chan... We need to talk..." Zane told her as she came into his house...

"Y-Yes Zane~Senpai?" She asked worried, "you've been pained in the things you've been saying to me... Is anything wrong?" He asked her, she shook her head furiously, "N-NO!" She yelled. He sighed, "O-Okay..." He whispered, "C-Can we go to the park..?" Kawaii~Chan mumbled, changing the subject. Zane nodded and took her hand, there it is again, that pained expression...

"If you don't want to hold hands it's okay..." Zane assured her, "N-No... Kawaii~Chan likes it.." Kawaii~Chan assured him smiling...

OMI poor Kawaii~Chan...!!!! She has to live with all o' dat....! Oh and after this chapter I shall be starting a Zane x Balto because why not??? It's kinda.... Kinda a cute ship.... And after chapter 6 of that THERE WILL BE ZANENCE...! AND THE----- ahem......

Bai mah lil tatertots!!!