Part 10

Zane's POV

(Again this will be in first person be cuz~)

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, this woman... 'Josephine'... Forced Kawaii~Chan to drink a potion..? Suddenly, a potion glass slipped out of Josephine's pocket... Now I know who I believe, I pulled Kawaii~Chan by the waist, she yelped and blushed. "Listen, Josephine... Is this true..?" I asked her angrily, she weakly nodded, I sighed.

"Please just go... Before I take care of you..." I growled, she whimpered and ran. Everyone surrounded the tent, "Why did she run away?" Garroth asked, "well....." I started.

***

After explaining everything to everyone, they all started asking if Kawaii~Chan was okay, and if she still felt a little of the potion inside of her. "Guys! Kawaii~Chan is fine!" Kawaii~Chan said for the millionth time. After a lot of 'are you sure?' And 'if you say so..'s later, everyone finally retreated to their own tents.

Kawaii~Chan turned to me... Her ears flat on her head, "Z-Zane~Senpai....?" She asked. I shook my head and walked over to her and hugged her. "I don't know what I'd do without you..." I whispered before I heard a small whimper and sob from Kawaii~Chan, "Kawaii~Chan was sosososososo scared...! She was in this dark room and there were whispers!" Kawaii~Chan explains while holding me tightly.

I nodded and laid down in my sleeping bag, Kawaii~Chan laid in the same sleeping bag as me. I held onto her as if someone was gonna take her anytime, which, truthfully, may happen... She hugged back and buried her face in my chest. "Kawaii~Chan loves Zane~Senpai" Kawaii~Chan says, "I love you too, Kawaii~Chan..." I say before falling asleep.

***

We all started packing up, we were planning to stay one more night.... But the, Josephine, stalker thing kinda ruined it so we all decided to just leave now. Kawaii~Chan grabbed her bags and threw them in the trunk of one of the cars. We all went into two groups and two cars:

Aphmau's Car:

Aphmau(duh)
Zane
Travis
Kawaii~Chan
Dante

Aaron's Car:

(Aaron duh)
Laurance
Katelyn
Nicole
Garroth

Kawaii~Chan was talking with Dante, while Aphmau, Me, and Travis made small talk.

<Le Timeskip cuz it is boring>

I plopped into my couch, home sweet home... I reluctantly got up to walk outside, I opened the door to see the one and only Josephine, "I'm sorry Zane... But you will belong to me..." Was all she said before punching me, knocking me out cold...

<waaaaaaaaaaaa?>

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Kawaii~Chan walked out of her room, she just finished putting away the stuff she had brought to the camping trip. Katelyn~Sama suddenly came up to her, "Wanna go to the maid cafe?" She asked, "Uh Sure! Let Kawaii~Chan get some of her money first..!" Kawaii~Chan replied, "Oh don't worry I can pay..!" Katelyn~Sama assured Kawaii~Chan.

"O-Okay! Thanks Katelyn~Sama!" Kawaii~Chan thanked her before walking outside with her.

***

Kawaii~Chan sat down with Katelyn~Sama, "So..! Did Katelyn~Sama need anything..?" Kawaii~Chan asked her, Katelyn~Sama looked down and frowned.

"U-uhmm... Jeffory has started dating again... I---I can't get it out of my head! I....... I'm jealous Kawaii~Chan..!" Katelyn~Sama exclaimed, "W-What should I-I do...?" Katelyn~Sama asked Kawaii~Chan.

"Wh-Why is Katelyn~Sama asking Kawaii~Chan?" Kawaii~Chan asked her confused. "I.... I've seen you deal with things like this... For instance... Michi kept flirting with Zane..! And now she doesn't! I know you did something Kawaii~Chan!" Katelyn~Sama accused.

"T-Tell him...." Kawaii~Chan whispered, "W-Wha?" Katelyn~Sama asked, "Tell Jeffory~Kun..!" Kawaii~Chan encouraged. And without another word, Kawaii~Chan left the Cafe...

Zane's POV (this is gonna hurt me writing this 💔)

I woke up, my arms and legs were tied to a rusty metal chair... A shadowed figure stood in front of me. "Hello Zaney~!" A cheerful voice purred, "J-Josephine...?" I stuttered out, my head hanging. She stepped forward, she now was wearing black leggings and a red shirt, with a red hair band in her hair.

"Oh my Irene! You remembered my name!" She squealed, "wh-why........?" I ask as I look at my tied up arms, "Oh silly! That's so you won't leave! Now we can be together without Kawaii~Chan!" She giggled, my eyes widened.

"Why?!" I yelled, her eyes widened, "Calm down Z-Zaney...!" She whispered, "LET M-ME G-" before I could yell anymore she got out a knife...

"Now, now Zaney.... Don't make me use my lil friend~!" She giggled cheerfully, "B-But......." I trailed off, "Heheheh! Now we can be together Zane! Forever! Don't you see..? This is a good thing!" She says in a high, creepy, voice. She walked out of the room without another word.

***

I sat onto the floor, Josephine had let me out of my chair, however somehow put a shock collar on me. So if I trying anything, or disobey her in anyway, I get shocked.

I was eating some cupcakes she gave me... They weren't that good anymore, they tasted kind of rotten... Please, Irene... Someone help...

Aphmau's POV

I walked to Zane's house, I've been texting him if he wanted to hang out but he hasn't answered... I knocked on his door, no answer... I knocked again, a little louder this time. Still no answer, now I'm a little bit worried...

I turn the door handle, it was unlocked??? I walked in to see everything in place, I see his phone onto the couch. I pick it up and see all of the ten texts I had sent him... This worried me a lot more...

I went upstairs and opened his room door, no one was there, I looked into his bathroom... No one...

***

I had almost turned Zane's house upside down, I was almost in tears, my bestest friend wasn't here and nowhere else in the neighborhood! Suddenly someone walked in... "Aph?"

Aaron... I thought, I looked at him, my tears threatening to spill, "A-Aaron... Zane isn't anywhere in the neighborhood... Nor is he in his house!" I manage to squeak out. He looked panicked now, him and Zane have been better friends recently, "What? Call the police Aph!" Aaron exclaimed, he suddenly picked something up, "Aphmau.... Is this....?" Aaron asked, showing me something that made my heart sink...

"Yes Aaron..... That's Zane's mask...."

Now did you think that Josephine would give up? NOPE SHE'S FREAKING INSANE(inzane).... Now I know this is bad so far but plz nu hate 😭! Anyway I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. And ye......................

Bai mah lil tatertots~!