Part 9 Stalker?

(This will be in first person cuz I feel like it :3)

??? POV

I saw Kawaii~Chan and Zane holding hands, a wave of jealousy ran through me... Zane should be with me... Then again, I can't be mad at him, for he doesn't know that we are dating yet.

I slowly snuck away, I would get help from my friend Endora... She was a witch, also known as my partner in crime~ I could ask her to make a potion to make Kawaii~Chan break up with him to be with Reese. Yes I know Reese, and I know that he likes Kawaii~Chan..!

Endora does owe me... I helped her by killing her crushes girlfriend, and she was there to comfort him. Now they are together, and happy. I shall do the same, except not kill Kawaii~Chan... For Reese. The only problem is that it will only last a day... So Kawaii~Chan will be coming back for him soon after...

(Whoa)

Zane's POV

I was walking with Kawaii~Chan into our tent, she smiled. "Good night Zane~Senpai...!" Kawaii~Chan whispered, "Good night Kawaii~Chan..." I whispered before going to sleep. I heard footsteps walking away, but I just thought it was maybe Aphmau who stayed by the fire for a little longer.

??? POV

I walked away from watching Zane and Kawaii~Chan say good night to each other, and made my way to Endora's house. I slammed open the Acacia wooden door. She turned around from her sink, "Hello Josephine! How are you?" She greeted.

"I'm doing good Endora.... Now.... I need help from you..." I began.

Endora's POV

I smirked as once again she told me her plan, and talked about Zane... "So I need that potion, Endora..!" She finished. I nodded, "okay... But you have to get me my blindness potion and my love potion..." I tell her, she tilts her head. "Why the blindness?" She asks. I smiled, "It's to blind her from who she truly loves..! Then you show her a picture of, you know, Reese, that's where the love potion comes in." I explain

She nodded and left to my potion room. I followed and walked to my cauldron, "Here!" Josephine chirped, handing me the two potions, one that says Potion d'amour, which in French says 'Love Potion'. And another that says Cécité Potion, which means Blindness potion, in French... I speak French as well so all my potions are labeled with French..!

I gladly took them and thanked her before taking out the corks of both potions and pouring them carefully in the cauldron. If you poured them in fast or not very carefully, there may be an explosion! I stirred it for about thirty minutes before pouring some into a bottle. And poured the rest into a large container and put a label on it saying, L'amour de Blocage, but of course it meant 'Love Blocking' in French.

I heard Josephine yell 'thanks' and 'I owe you one' before I heard a door close. I smile, it's so fun to trick people, yet help a friend at the same time.

Josephine's POV

I left with a picture of Reese at his 19th birthday party. I would show Kawaii~Chan it... I snuck into their tent and somehow pried Kawaii~Chan from Zane's grasp.

I sat her down and shook her awake, she started freaking out so I just... Sorta... Shoved the potion down her throat(No not the bottle included!). She felt her head and I shoved the picture of Reese in her face, she snatched it from me and smiled at it and whispered, "Zane~Kun isn't worth Kawaii~Chan..." She whispered, I almost punched her but then remembered that it's the potion. She soon got up and left.