Part 15

Song: Happily Ever After by, He is We

Zane's POV

Everything was so dark.... Zane hoped this wasn't the last of seeing Kawaii~Chan..! This has already happened once... Zane won't let it happen again..!

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Kawaii~Chan and everyone else was in the room, crowding around Zane. Some had to go to work though, so it was only Garroth, Kawaii~Chan, and Vylad... "Oh Irene! Wake up wake up wake up!" Vylad pleaded. Kawaii~Chan was holding Zane's hand and had her forehead to his forehead.

Kawaii~Chan hugged Zane's arm, "Z-Zane~Senpai..." She cried. Garroth and Vylad were talking quietly, trying not to disturb Kawaii~Chan. She cried and cried, just staying there and praying to him. Saying that he can't leave, or saying, she can't live without him.

***Six weeks later***

Kawaii~Chan kept seeing him, kept checking on him--- not leaving him. She walked in, and saw a doctor standing over Zane. "I-is Zane~Senpai alright..?" She asked. The doctor turned around and looked at her, "Ma'am... Or 'Kawaii~Chan'... All the doctors believe that..." He paused for a moment.

"Believe that we should pull the p-plug..." He finished. Kawaii~Chan felt her face burn up, from anger... So many emotions ran through her, Regret, Sadness, Anger, Longing, Denial...

She felt a little dizzy, "N-No! W-Wait..! At least a few w-weeks for Zane~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan protested. The doctor looked away, "In forty-eight hours we will pull the plug." The doctor confirmed.

That was only two more days... Kawaii~Chan sat by Zane's bed and told him about what was going on... A female doctor came in. "Hello again: ma'am the visiting hours are done..." She explained. Kawaii~Chan nodded weakly and left the building, she walked back to her house. She opened the door and walked in, shutting the door behind her. She leaned her back against the front door, slowly sliding down until she was sitting down leaning against the door.

Footsteps were heard, "Oh it's you Kawaii~Chan..." Katelyn said. Kawaii~Chan nodded and a tear slipped down her face. Katelyn rushed over and comforted Kawaii~Chan, rubbing her back as she sobbed.

Aphmau wasn't here because she was at Aaron's house. Soon Kawaii~Chan wasn't crying, just sitting there hugging Katelyn, she needed it. "K-Katelyn~Sama! The Doctor~Kun said th-that he will pull the plug in two d-days!" Kawaii~Chan whispered, letting a few tears escape her amber eyes. Katelyn nodded, "Don't worry... But all we can do is hope for him.. Okay?" Katelyn assured Kawaii~Chan

It wasn't working, but Kawaii~Chan nodded anyway. Katelyn went back upstairs, Kawaii~Chan went to her room and just rested, she looked around and saw how messy her room was... She didn't care, all she wanted was her Zane. She silently screamed and cursed the Nether for hurting Zane in any type of way.

*+*+*

The next day Kawaii~Chan stayed all day to make sure that the doctors didn't pull the plug. She just sat there holding Zane's hand, only eating when Katelyn or Lucinda forced her. A hand on her shoulder made her flinch. "Sorry for not being there last night... I heard about what they're gonna do, everyone was hysterical when they found out..." Aphmau whispered. Kawaii~Chan just nodded, "H-He will wake up..... Kawaii~Chan knows it..." Kawaii~Chan confirmed.

Aphmau nodded and then left. Leaving Kawaii~Chan there alone, she every once 'n' a while would kiss Zane's forehead. She laid down next to Zane and hugged him while sleepily looking at him. Soon she fell asleep and dreamed.

*^Dream^*

Kawaii~Chan walked down a long hallway. It had dark grey as a velvety carpet, with silver walls barley visible from the mirrors all over the walls, and on the ceiling. She looked in one and saw her and Zane cuddling in the tent when they went camping.

She looked up at the ceiling to see the memory of when Kawaii~Chan pounced on Zane. And complained about him leaving. Kawaii~Chan felt tears start to stream down her face.

Kawaii~Chan looked around to see all the mirrors had memories in them. Some had her and Zane kissing sweetly, some of her and him cuddling. Some of her and him swimming together, and some where they just were walking places, holding hands. Kawaii~Chan smiled lightly and sadly. She broke down and cried.

She wanted Zane to wake up... A door at the end of the hallway suddenly opened up, a figure stood there. She looked up and saw a too familiar face, it was Zane's. She wrapped her arms around his neck and cried happily. He hugged her back and cooed sweet nothings into her ears.

*^Dream End^*

Kawaii~Chan looked up to see everyone looking at her worriedly. "YOU'VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR TWO WHOLE DAYS!" Aphmau cried before hugging her. Suddenly a doctor came in, "we uh... We'll be pulling the plug now... Care for any goodbyes...?" He mumbled.

Everyone rushed out to say goodbye to Zane. Kawaii~Chan was last, she held his hand. "Zane~Senpai...?" Kawaii~Chan whispered, "Z-Zane~Senpai it's Kawaii~Chan..." Kawaii~Chan cried quietly, "Please w-wake up..? Kawaii~Chan can't live w-without Zane~Senpai....." Kawaii~Chan hugged him by wrapping her arms around his neck. A pair of arms wrapped around her waist, "Shhh I-I'm here Kawaii~Chan.... I-I'm here..." Zane cried quietly.

Kawaii~Chan looked at him, she saw both of his beautiful eyes fully opened. She squealed and cried happily, "ZANE~SENPAI!" She yelled. She hugged him even tighter, "Kawaii~Chan? How long was I--" Kawaii~Chan cut him off. "About s-six weeks..!" She mumbled. "B-But Zane~Senpai is h-h-here now!" She sobbed happily.

He nodded and ran his fingers through here pink hair whispering sweet things in her ears.

Third person's POV

Everyone was waiting on Kawaii~Chan, "I'll go check on her..." Nicole told them before walking into the room. Nicole's eyes widened when she saw Zane hugging Kawaii~Chan. She screamed from excitement, alarming everyone.

Soon everyone came into the room and had one huge group hug. Zane hugged back his brothers Garroth and Vylad- who were crying a lot. Everyone was fine-- Zane was fine, Everything was alright. Everyone left the room giving Kawaii~Chan and Zane some privacy.

Zane's POV

Zane has never been happier in his life, he was back. And with Kawaii~Chan, he planned to stay as well. He looked at Kawaii~Chan and smiled weakly before kissing her, she kissed back happily. The kiss was passionate, it showed longing, happiness, and relief. When they stopped he hugged her, he had been longing to do so for a long time. It was lonely in the darkness of unconscious.

A nurse came in, "The doctors say you may leave tomorrow, we still have to make sure you're okay..!" The nurse beamed before walking out. Kawaii~Chan and Zane laid down next to each other and watched Netflix, hugging each other.

Okay..... *wipes away tear* this was very very hard for me to write, considering it was sad and happy at the same time. I hoped you guys enjoyed and I shall see you later~

Bai mah lil tatertots~!!!