Part 16 or Epilogue

(The picture is Zarana~San, aka Zane and Kawaii~Chan's daughter. The picture is not mine I literally found it when I searched up cute emo anime girls... Yes I did. Thx u~)

Please read till the end!

Everything was fine now. It took time to fix up what was broken, now Zane is back! Living with Kawaii~Chan in his house, soon they had a child named Zarana~San.

She was nice, but shy and sometimes rude around new people. Like Zane, however she likes to bake sweets with her mother or just in general!

Soon she became a teenager, with nice manners, yet a short temper. She would always volunteer to bake if she had the chance, and would most of the time get good grades.

But now... Everything was going to change, she was going to be a freshman next year. And boy, she already knew it was gonna be a wild ride...

OKAY GUYS!!!!! QUICKLY okay okay *breaths* okay... So I will be making a sequel except through Zarana~San's POV, so I might need some OC's for the new PDH story hurry quick! I will be making the story as soon as possible but will wait for your guys's OC's okay?

But I will tell you... It will be a love story again 😆And I will tell you.... Nah, never mind you'll learn it in the story😢I will make up the boy's OC for her to love okay? So these are what you will have to do...

Name:

Age:

Hair color/both hair colors:

Eye color(s):

Clothing outside of school:

Personality:

Race(like werewolf or magics user or just human, something like that):

Likes:

Dislikes:

Hair style(I NEED TA KNOW!):

Height(optional):

So yeah guys I will slow down enough so you guys can make the OC's and stuff, however I will be making some myself 😊 so don't worry guys!

Bai mah lil tatertots~ see you in the sequel~!