Time Too Go Home

It Was 8:00 The Next Morning And It Was Time Too Get Home I Sat Up And Seen Baby Girl Still Asleep I Looked At My Phone And Had A Text Message From Tameka Saying She Sorry About Leaving The Baby With Me &' Also She Wasnt Ready Too Be A Mom .I Never Responded Back Too Her I Hoped Around Too Get My Stuff Together This Journey Was Fun But it's Time I Give Up The Street Life For Me And My Daughter Safety .As I Was Packing Serenity Walked In My Room I Never Thought I Would See That Face Again She Was Shot In The Arm When We Linked Up With Anthony People The Night Of Graduation.

" Listen I'm Sorry None Of This Was Suppose Too Happen" I Started Explaining

" So It's True She Is Your's Markese I'm Not Ready Too Play Stepmom I Just Wanna Be Normal Again " She Told Me

"Serenity If I Could I Would Give Up All Of This Too Make You Happy " I Told Her

I Seen a Few Tears Fall From Her Eyes I New She Was Hurting Like Everybody Had Told Me She Was I Tried Too Wipe Here Tears But She Moved Away

" Just Please Tell Me We Can Get Pass This " I Begged Her

" Markese I...I...I Don't Think We Ever Can I Loved You As Much As I Can And I Told You My Stories You Promised Not To Hurt Me And You Did " She Said Too Me

" Listen if you Love Me Like You Say You Do You Would Give Me Another Chance " I Told Her

" I Just Need Some Time Alone Yo Get Back Normal But For Now We Cant Be Together" She Told Me Walking Out

I Felt My Whole World Crash Right In Front Of Me Watching Serenity Walk Thru Them Doors Hurted So Bad I wanted To Chase Her But I Just Couldn't Move I Just Hope She Thought Things Thru Before Actually Leaving Me Too Raise A Child Alone When This Was Suppose Too Be Her Child ,An Hour Later I Got My Discharge Papers From My Nurse And Some Antibiotics For The Pain ,I Called A Uber Too Come Get Me I Didn't Feel Like Talking I Just Wanted Too Be Ghost And Left Alone .I New I Had Fucked Up Big Time Being That I Had A 5 Bedroom House I Made One Out Of A Baby Room But For Now Jaida Was Sleeping With Me .I Wanna Be A Good Dad Give My Baby The Things I Didn't Get Too Experience In Life Like Amusement Parks And Trips Too Disney .I Will get it Right one Day You Gotta Make A Couple Fuck Up Before You Get It Right .