Ninteenth Post- Nico

Nico_diAngelo: @Hazel_Levesque @Frank_Zhang PLEASE TELL ME YOU WON'T MAKE ME BABYSIT YOUR KIDS IN REAL LIFE!

Likes: 154

Comments:

Hazel_Levesque: Don't worry Frank and I agreed that we won't even think about kids until we're 25.

Frank_Zhang: Yeah, and by then we would be married for maybe 1-2 years.

Piper_McLean: Ok I'm scared.

Jason_Grace: Why?

Piper_McLean: Because Frank and Hazel are talking about getting married and having kids and Percy has yet to comment.

Percy_Jackson: 🎶I'M LIVING ON THE WILD SIDE! WILD SIDE!🎶

Leo_Valdez: Ook... that was not what I expected.

Percy_Jackson: 🎶NO STOPPING CAUSE IT FEELS RIGHT! FEELS RIGHT!🎶

Annabeth_Chase: He watched Adventures in Babysitting last night and has been singing Wild Side since then.

Nico_diAngelo: Wow, I'm so sorry.

Annabeth_Chase: Feel sorry for my pillow, it's the one that has been punched to a pulp and screamed into so many times I can almost see the screams trapped inside.

Piper_McLean: Why is everyone so upset? That song is awesome!

Percy_Jackson: 🎶I'M LIVING ON THE WILD SIDE! WILD SIDE!🎶

Piper_McLean: 🎶NO TELLING WHAT I MIGHT FIND! MIGHT FIND!🎶

Frank_Zhang: I think they might have a slight Disney addiction.

Annabeth_Chase: YOU THINK!?

Hazel_Levesque: Woah Annabeth, calm down, what's wrong?

Annabeth_Jackson: Percy called me last night at 3 am and started blaring Wild Side through the phone.

Hazel_Levesque: Percy, is this true?

Percy_Jackson: 🎶NO STOPPING CAUSE IT FEELS RIGHT! FEELS RIGHT!🎶

Frank_Zhang: Yes, but you see Percy, it doesn't feel right at 3 in the morning.

Leo_Valdez: Seriously, if you want to deal with an angry Annabeth, then you're really walking on the...

Annabeth_Chase: DON'T YOU DARE VALDEZ!

Leo_Valdez: ...wild side.

Percy_Jackson: 🎶I'M LIVING ON THE WILD SIDE! WILD SIDE!🎶

Annabeth_Chase: I would question your sanity, but I'm already questioning mine because of the fact that I'm on Instagram with only about 2 hours of sleep.

Jason_Grace: You have to admit Annabeth, it is a good movie.

Piper_McLean: I LOVED THE RAP BATTLE SCENE!

Percy_Jackson: 🎶They're no quitters!🎶

Piper_McLean: 🎶They're the babysitters!🎶

Hazel_Levesque: I've always found that term weird

Jason_Grace: What term? Babysitter?

Hazel_Levesque: Yeah, I mean, why would someone pay someone else money to sit on someone's kid?

Leo_Valdez: Oh no