Marichat: Reverse Crush AU

So basically, this is a Reverse Crush AU. It's gonna be Marichat reverse crush, but they're still gonna have the same attitudes. Just... Just go ahead and read, ya dorks.

Marinette was practically dying on the inside.

How had Chat Noir found out where she lived?

Scratch that.

Why was he here?

Not that she was complaining. Heck, she loved Chat Noir. Always had, always will. She loved his courage, his leadership skills, his kindness, his determination, his brains.

He was also cute.

Oh, who was she kidding?

Chat Noir was hot. He was the sexiest superhero she had ever beheld with her own two eyes.

His electric green eyes were mesmerizing, his golden hair the hue of sunlight. And damn, did he look good in leather.

Marinette was just wondering why he was on her balcony.

-*-

Adrien, or more like Chat Noir, felt a little stupid.

Why did he come here, out of all places? Why did he just shamble on over to his crush's house?

He could barely talk to her at school. Let alone go over to her house.

Let alone go over to her house as a superhero, dammit!

But yet, here he was. He had just landed on her balcony, his tail swishing back and forth, a single bead of sweat tracing down his neck.

He didn't even know why he went. Maybe he just felt compelled to go. Or maybe he wanted to talk. Or maybe even confess. Whatever the reason, he was there.

And Marinette poked her head out the skylight opening.

"C-Chat Noir!" she exclaimed, her face glowing with surprise. "Um, what are you doing here?"

Chat coughed lightly into his fist, attempting his very best polite smile. "Let me in?" he asked, already feeling a blush creep onto his cheeks. God, she was just so cute.

"O-Oh!" She propped open the skylight, her blue hair looking extremely silky, and she smiled at the cat. "Come right on in!" she invited, popping back down into her room.

What the hell am I doing?! Marinette thought to herself, scrambling around her room, taking down her pictures of Chat Noir.

What the hell am I doing?! Chat screeched at himself, climbing through the skylight and into the girl's room.

Nonetheless, he scurried in and dutifully slumped onto her bed, taking in the sweet vanilla-and-cinnamon scent that surrounded her, and apparently her belongings too.

Looking away from her sweet-smelling pillow, Chat face Marinette, taking in her casual look.

She wasn't wearing her normal clothing. She was wearing her pajamas (Nighttime, duh, Chat thought), her midnight-colored hair down, framing her face in waves. Her cerulean eyes sparkled like stars, her pink lips curved into a shy, kind smile. Her porcelain skin glowed in the moonlight filtering from the window, the light bouncing off the curves of her body, her-

"Uh, want some snacks?" Marinette asked, getting up fromllł her chair. "I can smuggle in some croissants, if you like..."

Chat stared at her before realizing he was talking to him. Nodding vigorously, Chat watched the girl pop down her trapdoor and he padded his way down to her floor.

He looked with a gentle gaze around her room, careful not to touch anything. He blushed when he saw the pictures of Alya and Marinette plastered over the walls, relishing in her beauty.

"I'm back!" came Marinette's voice, loud and clear. Chat still stood looking at her photos of family and friends. He could hear her step closer, rambling about video games or something, until her voice stopped.

"Those are the people who mean the most to me," she said quietly, her tone content and softly pleased.

"Yeah," Chat agreed. "You have a good life."

A heavy silence blanketed the two, yet it was comfortable. There was no tension whatsoever, and the smell of pastries wafted calmly into the air.

"So," Chat said, clapping his hands together and breaking the silence, "I wanted to know if- mmph!"

His commenting was cut short when he twisted his head to the side.

Directly into Marinette's lips.

And before either of them knew it, they were kissing wildly, biting lips, nibbling ears, mussing each other's hair.

When the finally pulled away from each other, the two teenagers were the color of lobsters, skin hot and eyes wide.

A few seconds passed, with nothing but silence to fill the heavy void.

Then suddenly Chat tore out of the room, scampering out Marinette's skylight, saying only one thing.

"I REALLY LIKE YOU BYE!"