Chapter 8: lucifer

Edited.

words:- 1167.

Song- lucifer sinner man.

Phoebe-lee's P.O.V

It still seems pretty unbelievable that I'm here.

I'm happy.

I mean I have my brothers, my friends and A nice house...why wouldn't I be?

Yet I still feel like I'm missing something.

Or someone...

"Why are you frowning?" Devon asked as he picked up my legs, to sit down, then put them back over him.

"No reason" I said.

"There clearly is" he said.

I open my mouth to tell him after a couple of minutes, however a voice cut me off.

"Well she clearly doesn't want to tell you...that or she doesn't like you" a voice said.

I couldn't see the owner of the voice because he stood in a dark corner and the night sky outside didn't help; neither did the dim lights in the house.

Devon growled and stared into the corner with a glare

"Who gave you the right to enter my home?"

"Awww bless you, you think I need someone to let me into places. So young. So...stupid"

"We're the same age!"

"But I'm the sexy one" I let out a giggle and I knew they were both looking at me.

"Hey guys are you-"

Suddenly hunters voice stopped and he to was looking into the corner.

"Hunter!! My man how's it going" the voice said.

"I was great until I saw you"

"Oh I feel the love, just saying so don't kill me-even though you can't but yeah-" he then walked out of the shadows revealing a handsome man with his hands up.

The man from earlier.

"But you couldn't actually see me" he smirks then looks at me.

"Hello again princess"

Devon let out a growl and the man looked at him.

"hush now puppu, the grownups are talking"

"Hey I know you...I saw you a couple weeks ago when I-" I trailed off and frowned before sitting up.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Well darling I'm-"

"Luc" I heard missy scream before she jumped on him wrapping her arms around him.

He instantly wrapped her in his arms.

"I missed you too baby" I heard him whisper.

Hunter groaned.

"Oh please do you have to make a mini demon in front of her brother! It's just wrong"

I let out a laugh and everyone looked at me.

"What it's funny?"

I looked at Devon to see his side of his mouth has curved up into a smirk.

"Phoebe my name is lucifer I've been assignment to keep watch over you" he bows making me giggle.

"Assigned by who?" Devon asked well more like demanded.

"Myself! Bitch please no one tells me what to do"