Chapter 25: i will never get used to this feeling

Edited.

Words:- 1456.

Song- Zayn and Taylor swift I don't wanna live forever.

Phoebe-lee's P.O.V

I kneel down and watch as he goes past, staying quiet.

"Come out, come out where ever you are" I heard him chant and had to stop a giggle from slipping out.

"I can hear you" he said before paws stopped in front of my face making me look up at him.

"I'm really gunna have to teach you how to hide your thoughts" he chuckled when I pounced onto him and pinned him.

"Can I do that?" I asked.

He growled and rolled us over before leaning down and licking my face "not from me".

"So if your alpha that makes me..."

"Luna" he nods as he finished off my sentence.

"So do I have the same amount of power as you"

"You do..." he frowns "why?"

I smirk.

"Shift!" My voice came out strong and like that he shifted.

"You little minx" he smirked.

"Shift" his voice held more power and I shifted as instructed.

His wolf was bigger then mine, I could not deny that.

His whole wolf screamed power, only now I'm a wolf I can sense just how much power he has.

Not just over the land, or everyone else either.

But the power he has over me as well.

It's straight that in his wold form and human form he has the Same effect on me.

He scanned my body and lowered himself above me.

"I like you like this" he pinned my arms above my head.

"I like when you let me be alpha in the bedroom two" he smirked, making me blush.

I felt his hand run down my body and shivered.

"What are you d-doing?" I whispered.

"Feeling what's mine...making sure everything is okay" he suddenly cups my pussy making me gasp and jump.

"Mmmmm I don't know something doesn't feel right, maybe I should taste to make sure everything is okay"

"W-" before I could get a word out he slid down and his mouth attached to my clit; making me throw my head back and moan.

Loudly.

"Stop dev! Your making me moan loud. You know what t-thatttt does to me" I moaned out.

He looks up and smirks "let the whole world hear, it's like heaven in my ears my love" then he continued.

He continued this until I came undone, he lapped me up before looking up at me.

He picked me up and chuckled "let's go home, we can-think of something to do"

"Oh I bet we can" I laughed and he chuckled.

He ran back to our home, faster then I've ever seen anybody run and ignored everybody's greeting as he ran us to the bedroom.

When we got in there he placed me on the bed and went to move back.

However, I gripped the back of his neck and pulled him down.