Chapter 40: His Story

Edited.

Words:- 1850.

Song- the little mermaid rocketships.

Phoebe-lee's P.O.V

Death is something that most people never want yet at times wish it.

I remember when I wanted to much to die.

But now... I-I don't want to die

I thought this time I was dead.

Infact I was, even just for a moment and...

I. Saw. Everything.
***

"She looks like she's a toss between a cute kitten and a herpie ridden dog"

Of course death is not loud nor is she annoying.

What every film and story has death as a man, I like to promote girl power you know.

"Oh shut up hunter" I groan.

I opened my eyes slowly only to be met by my family...in my room?

I sat up but winces.

"easy now my love" my mate said sternly.

"Yes mate" I growled as my eyes flashed when I looked at him; he growled and stepped towards me.

Once he got to me he pulled me to him gently yet forcefully making me hold onto him.

"I missed you little one" he growled lowly then placed a kiss on my neck.

"Can you wait till we are out of the room to make another baby" lucifer snicker and wrapped his arms around Missy whilst holding her close and cupped his hands around her stomach.

"or you know wait until this one is out before producing another offspring" Blake suddenly said, when I looked at him he had a slight smile but a proper funny look on his face.

Something tells me he is thinking of something that we don't know yet.

But I do know that face.

Thats a face who's thinking about someone who torments them, you know that feeling.

You love the person but bloody hate them for making your like hell.

Like a brother...

Or.

A girlfriends little brother or sister.

"I don't know why I missed you so much. I've only been out for a hour" I told them.

They looked at each other and then gave me a strange look.

"You wasn't asleep for just an hour, my love" Devon reported.

"Oh no? Then how long" I replied with sarcasm.

"A week and a half" Elise said then looked down.

"Pregnant mate say what!"

'Some of use are still trying to sleep' narla groaned.

'Yet our lazy arse human seems to be awake nar so she wants to wake us up' molly snickers making me laugh.

Then it feel silent.

'W-where is Morganna!  Narla! Molly where is she? ' I panicked.

'Easy human of mine I was just getting my energy back; don't fear I'll never leave you. None of us will' she said making me sigh in happiness.