Chapter 33: dont you see...

Edited.

Words:- 1081.

Song- Cinderella lavenders blue.

Phoebe-Lee's P.O.V

'Lavenders blue de-de-de lavenders green; when I am king de-de-de you shawl be queen'

I looked towards where the song was coming from, to see a lady on a rocking chair.

I thought I'd be able to get away unseen only to then realise that she was looking at me.

"He loved that song, so so much" she told me, I frowned and stepped closer.

She looked so familiar, like I've seen her before; recently.

"W-who?" I frowned and trying to fight the feeling of punching myself for stuttering away.

"Your more beautiful then everyone described you as my dear" she smiled sweetly, she gives off such a friendly and motherly vibe.

"You know me?"

"Of course my dear, you have many angels watching you; but I watch you both" she said as she slowly stood, her white long dress flows down her legs and hugs her body wonderfully.

"Who?" I ask again; suddenly a image appeared in front of us and I looked in amazement as I stared at me and Devon.

"His grown so much, but I'm proud he has you. You've changed him Phoebe more then he knows" she tells me, I looked at her then Devon and gasped.

"Your her aren't you? Your Devon's mum. Your harmony" I stated and she smiled.

"Am I dead?"

"No dear, just your little pup is special. VERY special"

"What does that mean?"

"No time for that, you must be patient with my son; his life as been hard and love wasn't always there or kind to him.

I left him to soon and he was forced to grow up to quickly. Just do what you do best and love him; give him time. He'll open up" she turned to leave but stopped and looked back at me with a smile.

"Oh and just be patient with lucifer, he may pretend to be many things but the child has a heart.

Though it may not seem it Devon and lucifer will always be there for each other.

They have a past; they owe each other their life. There's more to them then you or anyone thinks; the BOND between many in this pack may surprise you.

If only you know what to do; those bonds can form in all types of ways it just needs a-push" then she walked off singing.

'Lavenders blue de-de-de lavenders green when I am queen de-de you'll be my king-'

I suddenly woke up feeling as if I was being watched, I looked up to see Devon looking at me.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Where did you hear that song?" He suddenly said.

"What song?"

"Lavender's blue, you was singing it"