Epilogue: family doesnt always end with blood.

Edited.

Words:- 1316.

Song- bully Boyd the last goodbye.

Authors P.O.V

She stared in awe, amazing by the beauty of the dress she's only ever seen once.

She was on her knees; sitting on them and could not take her eyes away.

"Harmony I've been looking everywhere for y-what you doing princess? " the voice of the little girls mother rang out but she still could not take her eyes off the princess dress.

"It's beautiful mama, like a queen" her little voice rang in awe.

The mum kneeled beside the little girl and watched her with a smile.

It's been five years since everything happened and she couldn't be more happier with how it ended.

"I'll be the queen if you be my princess"

The little girls neon blue eyes looked at her and giggled.

"Yes please mumma" she nodded her head rapidly make her star white hair move in and out of her face.

Draco really did give her a gift.

A gift of beauty; he said she was different and phoebe knows she is.

What not many people know is she has a unique birth mark on her wrist.

A small red dragon.

She don't know what it means but let's just say.

Her future can only be full of greatness.

"Mumma your story, what happens next" she crawled over to sit on her lap.

"They lived happily ever after. For now"

"Why for now?"

"Because once one story ends my love, another begins and I'm not sure how that will end" she told her daughter.

The little star turned back to the beautiful dress.

"From here to the moon and back; who else in this world could love you like that" the little princess sung.

her voice of angels singing from the heavens making her mum smile.

"You Love that song huh?" Phoebe giggled before standing up.

"you want to help mumma get into her dress"

"Yes please!!"

Phoebe undone it and after getting out of her gown she stood into her dress, she tried to reach behind to do it up. But it was complex.

"Mumma I help!" Harmony said determined.

Phoebe watched in the mirrror as the little girl raised her hands, she wigged her fingers and with one hand she rubbed her dragon mark.