Final chapter: goodbye

Edited.

Words:- 1199.

Song-Florence never let me go.

Phoebe-lee's P.O.V

"Your not allowed to fall out of contact with me. Or any of us in fact is that clear" I whispered and I held them tighter.

"I promise we won't my queen" Seth smiled.

"Can't forget something as beautiful as you my goddess" Richie said.

"Rich, your more special then you'll ever know okay.

Never and I mean never forget it or doubt yourself  I never want to hear that you are doing such a thing to yourself do you hear me.

Do not ever change yourself for no one"

"Yes ma'am" he smiled.

"Seth you look after him for me okay, be there for him! his special but he will need his brother to keep him sane even in his most worst moment" I told him.

"Yes ma'am"

Oh these boys! I don't even know I just feel so protective over them.

Like a mum.

I kissed their cheek and walked over to my desk and started writing what I promised.

"You will find her in this town, she is very strong willed so be warned.

I can't tell you the day nor the date you will meet her but I can tell you it's worth the wait"

"So where are we going?"

"New Orleans"

"Ohhhh never been there" Richie said excitedly making me smile.

"What's her name?"

"Savannah waters"
*****
"And you will call me when You get there right?" I said as we now stood at the door.

"We will phoebes don't worry" Seth told me then looked down.

"I feel like this is going to fuck up phoebes"

"Hey your a bastard but your not a fucking bastard. Your...Seth gecko and god help anyone who is not in your cool book. You are going to kick arse" I smiled when he chuckled.

"Your both going to get your mate and your both gunna be happy. Like you deserve" I said and gently cupped their face.

"I know you will"

"see if I didn't know you two had a mate and actually looked at my mate as a sister.

I'd be so jealous at this moment and rip your heads off. Have a safe journey" Devon said as if it was the most normal conversation in the world.

I looked at him in shock as the other to laughed.

"is that your way of telling us your jealous?"

"Pretty much! But hey I'm a protective mate and dad to be okay it's not my fault" he defends and he pulls me to him.

Ever since that day he cannot stop saying his gunna be a dad.

It's like his trying to get himself used to it.

It's cute actually.

"You two are great together, that's why Draco sent us; his plan was to get you to together either willingly or by force. I guess it worked" Richie chuckled.

"Smart" Devon nodded.

I smiled as I felt tears build.

"time to go huh?"