Chapter Seven.

Enjolras POV

I walked in the bakery where Gavroche said she would be. Why I was here, I did not know. No, that a lie, I knew, but I would never have admitted to myself at the time. I knew I had to see her again. Purely to see if I she withheld any information or the ability to get some.

I know of her fathers famous, "Deals", many say he is a tricky man, but I know he a coward who will do anything to save himself. Anything. I figure its best to go to this girl in search of help. Yeah tahts what all of this is for.

I approach the back table, in hopes gavroche was correct. I set down a letter from my father and the book I was reading

"Revolution: How to start it all"

Silly and stupid as it may seem to use a book open to public to help with a huge rebellion, it was all I had for now. It actually does hold some useable knowledge, whoever I have the feeling nothing would have prepared me that day, nevertheless I sat my things down and waited. I was searching around and she was not there. I was going to wait another twenty minutes but it was then when I saw good ol' Taire' slipping his drunk ass into a bar. I couldn't get let him in their. No way. I had to help him somehow. Honestly, I should just leave his stupid ass there but he is like my own flesh and blood. With that I quickly leave my table and run to grab my good friend from his own personal distruction.