Chapter Fifteen.

Enjolras POV

I walk through the market, trying to get past people in the market. I spot the patron minette. I sighs and think of him, my brother. We are quite opposite of each other, that's definitely an understatement. He is the leader of a gang, ad I'm the leader of a revolution. Okay, so many we aren't so different in that sense but we definitely want different things. Although he would never tell anyone, he enjoys it, the killing people. Montparnasse enjoys killing people, he pretends hate it but I can see through that easily, he is my brother after all. Yeah, we look like polar opposites, and we actually haven't talked in over three years, not really. We talk in secret letters, cause no one knows we are related, it would look bad for us both if people knew. I see the back of his top hat and I walk back to my small apartment holding good and medicines for Éponine.

I walk in and her door is open. My door. I corrected myself. She doesn't actually live here.

I go in the room I left her in and I see she half asleep and laying down but her eyes open wider as I enter.

"Hey there" I say gently to her but my face is stone.

She smiles wide "Hey" She replies her voice still having a particular ring to it, but her voice had changed, it was now hoarse and scratchy.

My face immediately grew concerned, "Come on," I said as I sat down and gestured to help her up,"Let's get some.food in you, then I have medicines." I helped her up, and if anything, she's fragile.

"Ok, t-thanks" she replies.

I let her attempt to walk but after seeing how weak she was, I quickly lifted her in my arms.

"Oh, its fi-" she started to protest but I cut her off, "Shhhhh, no, don't.worry about it."

She looked at me wearily then she relaxed in my arms and I set her down on the couch.