Chapter Ten.

Enjolras POV

Emgergency might have bit a tad exaggerated, although this was reason enough to come.

"Enjolras, please understand, my life has begun. This woman, she is beautiful, she shines like a million stars bright in the sky just for me. It is like, I have found my reason for living." Marius chirped on about his new discovered light.

"Marius," I sighed and rolled my eyes "I know you are no longer a child, I do not doubt your thoughts are pure, however, we have a higher call, a better goal! REVOLUTION! Do you wish to live in opression? Of course you wouldn't know of such things! Well I have a propostion! You leave! Go find your reason for exsistence and love her, I have already found mine, France, I love Patria!!!" I scream at him, I was particularly mad, while also happy with my descion announced. I was proving my point. There is no time for silly, beautiful rich borgouies girl. Patria needs me, and I intended to help her.

Éponine POV

I walked through the rain dampened grass, in search of the tiny cafe my brother was always in. I quickly found it and descended toward it. As I did, I heard this raging, hate-filled yelling.

"... we have a higher call, a better goal! REVOLUTION! Do you wish to live in opression? Of course ..." The angered voice shouted. I peeked though a window to see what this comotion was about. It was him, with out his jacket of course,

( I was wearing it.) I watched as he swore off his every indulgence that isn't to do with the revolution. And that, shall be my next move, to make him break his own rule, the one rule that he so publicly announced. He will look so dumb, and hypocritical. He will bring him self down.

After awhile, I take off his jacket, and sit on the side of a cobblestone building and hold his jacket in my lap. If I were going to do this I had to be tricky, and to do this I would have to play the damsal, maybe, I'll start out with that then, flirt my way into this one.