On our way to London

It's about 7 in the morning and Niall and I went to his place to finish up Niall's packing.

I still can't believe that I'm actually dating my best friend.

"Jess come with me I have a surprise for you" I didn't ask what it was I just followed him.

" okay you can open your eyes" I did what I was asked and opened my eyes.

I was shocked for what was in front of me my mouth dropped open so far I think it touched the path meant.

It was a table in the middle of a beach, a really pretty table cloth it was a gold colour, a pretty candle on top of the table, also he got a couple of people who was playing a violin it looks so romantic.

I turned to Niall with tears running down my cheeks " you did this all for me?" I said with a huge smile on my face.

He took my hand and brought me to my spot and pushed me in " why thank you, you kind sir" he chuckled because at how bad my British accent was.

When we were done eating our 'brunch' we talked for a bit. Then guess what Niall did that crewel BASTER, he picked me up over his shoulders and ran towards the water. " OMG no please Niall if you throw me in there I will kill you" next thing I know I was wet " oh you little BASTER I'm gonna get you" I said and ran after him. but of course he's faster then me because he already got to the sand. But that didn't stop me.

"OMG NIALL HELP ME IM DROWNING!" Niall ripped his shirt and under neath his shirt there was a supermen shirt. Niall swam to me and when I got the chance I pushed him into the water " I got you back BITCH!"

After our little 'swim' Niall tool me back to the table.

"Jessika I love you so much and I wouldn't stand being far from you"

I wonder what this is getting to I asked my self

"So I got us a place in London right near the X factor studio so that we can see each other all the time" he said with a big smile.

When I heard the word 'this place' I was happy but sad.

I turned back to Niall " Niall can I have some time to think about it please" his smile turned into a frown

"Do you even want to live with me" he asked with a confused ex prison look on his face.

"No of corse I do it's just my family and friends live here" said with a sad face.

" okay you can think about it, I love you Jess" when he said I love you my heart melted "I love you too Niall" I said back with half smile.

After mine and Niall's date was over I went to Holly's and asked her for some help.

"Jess I think that you should go with Niall because your not gonna see him for a while" she haves a good point.

"Thanks holly I'm gonna tell Niall that I'm gonna go with him bye"

After we said our good byes and hugs I left to my house.

" hey Niall I decided to go with you" when I said that Niall came running me and spun me around, then we looked into each others eyes and our lips touched. I love being with my Niall.

We started heading to the airport. We entered our plane and got into the window seat. Niall sat right beside me but to tell you the truth I am so nerves I've never been in a plane before. So when we started to take off I started to shake and Niall notice so he grabbed my hand for support.

After a while it was midnight and everyone was a sleep even Niall.

I couldn't sleep cuz I'm to busy looking at the view it's so pretty.

" what are you doing still up?" I heard a husky voice, I turned my head and saw a sleepy Niall " I'm just looking at the view it's really pretty and I couldn't sleep" he chuckled " come on you should get some sleep babe" he said and pulled me towards him, he covers me with some of the blanket.

"Niall can you sing me a song please" he nods his head and starts singing baby by Justin beiber.

"I know you love, I know you

Care just shout whenever...."

The song stopped and I could hear small snores coming from above me.

I looked up to see a sleeping Niall.

The sounds of his quit snores and clam breathing made me fall asleep.

( I know that Ireland and England aren't that far but I just find them sleeping with each other is so romantic)

"Ms wake up the plane is gonna land in 5 mins" the laddie said then walked off. I looked over to see Niall still sleeping I don't want to wake him up but I have to so I leaned over and kissed him on the lips "Niall it's time to wake up we are landing in 5 mins"

His eye lashes flickers open and reviles his blue eyes. " hey babe did you sleep well" I asked him he nodded and let out a big yawn and a stretch.

We got to the house around 7 in the morning and went in and furniture were already here SWEET.

Niall and I headed up stares and there was a queen sized bed in the middle of the room. Poor Niall was so tired "Niall why don't you go sleep for a bit longer and I will go order some breakfast" he nods and went to the bed and took off his shirt leaving him shirtless.

I went up to Niall and gave him a kiss then left the room.

I got a pice of paper and left a note to tell Niall that I went to Starbucks.

On the way to Starbucks I ran into someone.....

-------------

Who do you think it is leave a comment below and vote also share

Oh ya and for my stores since I have three and I have most votes on this story I'm gonna just work on this story for now so ya I will be updated this story a lot more faster

By my little jays