A bigger family

Today is the guys first tour I am so proud of them they already have an album out.

I'm in my room getting ready to leave when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I spin around to see a happy nialler.

"Hey love are you almost ready to leave soon?" Niall asked me a looked at my suit case "yes I'm almost done" I said and rolled my eyes and turned to pack.

"Okay just remeber that we can just get you some new clothes too" he said and walked out of the room.

"Mhm" that's all I said and finished my packing.

"Jess breakfast is ready!" Harry shouted from bottom of the stares.

I grabbed my suit case and started to walk down the stairs. "Mmm what's that wonderful smell?" I asked while sniffing the room.

Harry giggled "Its a cheese almond" I nodded and sat down beside Niall.

Niall looks over at my food I grabbed my fork and took a piece of my almond and waved it around is face haha.

"Hey stop moving it" Niall said trying to get my piece of almond. I stopped and put it in his mouth.

"You two are such a cute couple!" Louis said and clapping his hands. "Louis how old are you?" I asked him, his face turned confused.

"I'm 19 why?" Louis asked me still confused "are you sure that your 19 cause you act like a five year old" everyone started laughing at my answer.

Louis gives me a pout then just shrugged it off. "Hey guys we should get going our plane leaves in 2 hours" Liam says looking down at his watch.

We all got up to get our stuff then headed out the door.

I got my phone out and started to text Katie.

J&K

J" hey girl hey"

K" hey are you on your way to the air port?" she asked

J "Yea were on our way now"

K" I'm gonna miss you tell the lads that I said hi for me" she said

J" okay I will and I will text you everyday"

K"thanks well I gotta go help my mom with stuff I will ttyl"

J" okay bye" I said and put my phone in my pocket.

Few mins later

We finally got to the air port and we all walked in the building. once we walked in we were surrounded by screaming girls.

A hole bunch of girls called me ugly and a bitch but it's really funny cause it doesn't hurt me.

Before we got on the plane a little girl comes to me "umm excuse me ladie but I can't find my mommy" she says and starts crying.

"It's okay" I said and gave her a confuting hug when I felt a piece of paper. I took it off and opened it, its a letter.

"Hello who ever found this letter we brought her to the airport because we don't want this little slut so you can have her "

I felt some tears coming but mange to hold them back. "here come with me for a second okay?" she nodes and holds my hand.

"Whats your name sweet heart?" I asked the little girl she looked about 5 but really cute. she haves strawberry blond long hair and crystal blue eyes.

"My name is Bella but you can call me bell if you want" she said in her little shy voice.

"Well that's a very pretty name" I said to her and she lights up a bit more then before.

When we got to the lads Louis saw Bella and comes to us "awe who's this little cutie" Bella got a bit scared and hid behind me "it's okay Bella he won't hurt you" I said while rubbing her hair.

"Niall I need to talk to you for a min please" I asked Niall and he nodded I turned to Bella "hey love I will be right back okay these lads won't hurt you I primes" she nodded and lets go of my leg.

I walked towards Niall "where's her parents" Niall asked me with a worried face. "I found this letter on her bag" I said to Niall and handed the latter.

He finished reading it and looked up at me "so she's an orphan" he said with tears in his eyes I nodded "I was thinking that if we could keep her?" I asked Niall

"Of course we are gonna bring her with us" a huge smile came across my face. I gave Niall a hug and whispers in his ear "thanks Niall" he kiss my lips and we walked back to Bella and the lads.

"Hey love I want to ask you something" she walks towards me and looked into my eyes.

"Yea you can" she said in her cute voice.

"Would you like to come move in with me and Niall and the lads?" I asked her. She looks down at her small feet.

"My mommy and daddy aren't coming back?" she asked with small tears in her blue eyes. I pulled her into a hug " I'm sorry love" I whisper to her.

She looks up and whipped her tears away "I would love to move with you guys" she said with a smile.

"Okay well lets head to the privet jet plain" I said and picked her up and headed to the plain.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm sorry that I was taking so long to update I just had to think what to do in the story and Jessika and Niall haves a little girl in there relation ship.

I will update soon guys bye for now my little jays