Boot Camp

I looked up to see a guy with swish brown hair OMG ITS JUSTIN BEIBER. "OMG I'm so sorry I didn't see you there" he held his out for me so I grabbed his hand and he helped me up on to my feet

"No don't worry about it's my fault I should watch where I'm going" he smiled at me and I smiled back at him. "so where are you of to on this fine morning?" he asked me with one eyebrow up "oh I'm just going to get some breakfast for me and my boyfriend" I said and relized the time "I better get going because niall haves boot camp soon" we exchanged numbers and we waved goodbye.

Just wait until I tell niall. I got to Starbucks and went to the counter to order. "hello what can I get you for today" the ladie asked me me in on of thoughs very annoying voices. "um yes please my I have twosassage mc muffin, french vinlella, and one caramel moca" she types in my order and when I pay for the stuff I headed home.

Niall POV

Hmm where is Jess, I just woke up and the house was died silence. I walked into the kitchen to grab some food when there was a note on the fridge.

Niall I went to Starbucks to get breakfast for us I will be right back in a few.

I smiled at the message and went up stares to get ready for the X Factor yay.

When I was done I went back down stares and saw Jess sitting the couch.

"Hey Niall your breakfast are on the counter" I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my stuff and went and sat beside Jess.

"Oh Niall guess who I ran into!" Jess said so loudly that it made me jump " holy shit Jess you scared me" she giggled "sorry babe but guess who I met" I turned to face her and giving her a look to continue "well I was on my way to Starbucks when I ran into JUSTIN BEIBER!" When I heard the two words Justin beiber my mouth drop open "OMG that is so cool" I said and looked at my watch " Jess it's time to go to the X Factor" she nods her head walks out the door and into the car I am so nervous.

"We are here!" Jess said and clapped her hands. When we walked in there was about 100 ( just guessing)

••••••••••••

Hey guys I know this is short and I'm sorry I am really sick and my head hurts but there will be a part 2 of this chapter

I am really sorry

Comment and vote please

Love you my little jays.