At the hospitle

Niall's Pov

-----------

Why is it dark in here? why am I alone? what happen? I was walking in a dark room but I heard something

"Niall please don't leave me, I don't know what I would do with out you, you are my everything, I love you so much please wake up please" who is that? "Hello?" I shouted in the darkness "Is anyone here?!" I was alone, am I dead? "hello Niall" I heard a voice I turned around "who who are you?" I asked this figure in front of me.

"I'm your self contains" it said "am I dead, and what happen?" I asked "no your not dead your just in a coma, you got hit by a car last night" I nodded my head "Niall it's time for you to get up" my contains said "but I can't" I said "yes you can, count to five okay" so I did what my contains "one, two, three, four, and five!" I woke up and I was in some kind of room.

I looked around and saw everyone that I know their sleeping except for Bella "Daddy" she whispers and comes running towards me "hey Bella how is my little princess doing?" I asked her "good but I missed you" she said "awe and I missed you too" I said back I looked over to my side and saw Jessika sleeping, she looks so peaceful.

I shook her up and when she saw me awake Jessika screamed and woke up the other four "hey Niall" they all said Liam went to get a nurse "welcome back babe" she says to me "thanks" I said with a smile.

Jessika's Pov

--------------

I was so happy that Niall is okay.

The nurse came back in and told us to leave so that she can do some exam on him just to make sure he's okay.

So Liam, Louis, Zayn, Harry, Bella, and I went down to the café to grab something to eat.

I saw Louis texting and he was smiling "hey Louis who are you texting I asked and smiled "just a friend" he said "ooo what kind of friend?" I asked and moved my eyebrows up and down making him laugh "she's my girlfriend" he says.

"Who?" I asked poking his shoulder "her name is Eleanor" he says while rolling his eyes. I sat back down eating my food and still a little weird about Niall.

Once we were all done eating we all headed up stares and saw the nurse came out of Niall's room. I run up to her and asked "so is Niall okay?" she looks at me with a smile "yes he's fine, he just haves the broken arm that's all" she says to me and left.

Me and the guys walked into the room and Niall is sleeping again "Jess we are gonna take Bella home with us" Liam whispers "okay I'm gonna stay here with Niall" I said to all of them "okay take care of Niall" Harry says and winked at me "haha okay I will, and make sure you guy keep an eye on Louis" I said and Louis turned around and just stuck his tongue out at me "very childish Louis" I whisper yelled trying not to wake up Niall.

When they guys left with Bella, I went to Niall and kissed his cheek, Niall slowly opened his eyes revelling his beautiful blue eyes.

"Hey babe" I said "hey" he says in a raspy voice "how are you feeling?" I asked Niall "I'm feel better now since your here with me" I smiled and hugged him.

Niall moved over so that I can lay with him. he puts his good arm around me and yawned "you tired" I asked him "yeah but I'm okay" he says I sat up and looked into his heavy eyes.

I was playing with his hair until he fell asleep, I got up slowly so that I didn't wake him up and sat in a chair right beside Niall's bed.

The nurse came in again to check on Niall, she saw Niall asleep and holding my hand "if you want to you can sleep on the bed with him" she says to me I just nod my head and she leaves again "oh right on more thing, Niall can leave anytime tomorrow" she says I smiled when she said that because he's gonna be home for Bella's birthday.

I got back on the bed with Niall I flinched a bit but he didn't wake. I was playing with his noun broken fingers until I fell asleep with my Niall beside me.

----------------

Hey guys I'm sorry that the story is short it's just because my wifi isn't working so I'm in a coffee shop to upload. I will right again soon

Love you guys ;)