they have returned

Bella's POVE

------------------------------------------------------

i heard the door bell, i got up from the couch to open the door and i saw who i never wanted to see.....

my mom and dad, but why are they here? i asked to myself "hi Bella" my mom says "hi..?" i said more like a question "umm.. not to be rude or anything.. but.. what are you guys doing her?" i asked them they looked at each other and back at me "we are here to take you back home with us" my dad says. i was standing in place frozen "ww-what?" i asked "we want to take you back" i looked at them both and i started to yell at them "NO I'M NOT GONNA LIVE WITH YOU, YOU GUYS LEFT ME!" i yelled.

i heard footsteps coming down the stares, so i turned to see daddy come down stares with my uncles "whats going on here?" they all asked at the same time "we want to take our daughter back" my dad says. niall did not look to happy when my dad said those words.

Niall's Pove

_______

me and the guys finished practicing our songs "good work guys" liam says and we all took sips of our water. we were talking but we stopped when we heard yelling coming from down stairs. so i got up so did the other guys and headed down stares. once i got to the bottom step i saw Bella at the front door talking to a women who was wearing a flowery dress with a men standing beside her, he was wearing a black suit with a black hat sitting on the top of his head.

i guess Bella heard me coming because she turned and around, and she was pissed off about something. i got to the the front door and started to talk with the men   and women "whats going on here?" i asked them "we want to take our daughter back" the man that im guessing to be her real dad said.

when he said ' they want our daughter' back it pissed me off, because they fucken left her in the middle of the airport station and they want toe get her back that's just bull shit like who does that>

"no you will not take her back" i said to the couples they looked pissed "excuse me?" the women says in a strict tone. i turn to look at Bella "bella go up stairs for abit okay?" i asked her and she nodded and she ran up the stairs and closed the door behind her.

then i turned back to her real parents and said " I WANT YOU TO GET OFF MY PROPERTY OR I WILL GET MY BODY GARDS TO DO THE HARD WAY< AND DON'T EVER EVER COME OR ELSE!" i yelled at them and they both looked scared i tried so hard to not laugh.

next thing i see is them running for there dear lives. i turned around and closed the door behind me then started to laugh "whats so funny?" i see jessika walking down the stairs with a confused look upon her face.

i told her everything then she started to laugh "thanks for sticking up for bell love" she says while hugging me " no problem, oh we she should get Bella to school soon" i said to jessika and she agrees "how about we get her to go tomorrow?" i asked her.

"okay, sounds good" she says man i love this girl so much, she makes me so happy i cant wait to marry her.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! please read this, im not gonna be able to update alot because i have no wifi at my house. so i use my friends computer and the schools wifi, i will try updating but i cant promise anything.