The Big Day

Today is the big day Niall is going for his audition at the X Factor "so how are you feeling?" i asked niall he turned his to me "i'm really nerves what if i mess up Jess maybe this was a big mistake" he said with his head in his hands, i put my finger under his chine and lifted his head so he can look at me "niall listen to me your gonna do fine your like one of the best singers that i know, and don't say that this is a big mistake because it's not your following you dream's niall and don't just give up because your nerves i'm gonna be right behind backstage watching you, your gonna do great i promise" he turned into a half smile "thanks jess you are the best" when he said that im the best it made my heart melt.

"okay niall your going in 3..2..1" the person said to niall, niall turned around to me and i gave him a good luck kiss on his lips, when i was done giving him the kiss he just stood there like he was frozened "niall Niall" i said and snaped him out of his thoughts "oh sorry i gtg bye" he said and waved until he fanished onto the stage.

"hello what's your name?" simon asked "Niall horan sir" he said a bit shakey "okay what song are you gonna sing?" simon asked the last question "um i'm gonna sing so sick by Ne-Yo" simon nods for niall to start.

Mm..

Mm..

Yeah...

Do do do do do

Do do dooo..

Oohh yeah

Gotta change my

answering machine

Now that I'm alone

Cuz right now it

says that we

Can't come to

the phone

And I know it

makes no sence

Cuz you walked

out the door

But it's the only way

I hear your voice

Anymore

(It's ridiculous)

It's been months

And for some

Reason I just

( can't get over us)

And iI'm stronger then this

(Enough is enough)

No more walk in' around

With my head down

I'm so over being blue

Crying over you

And I'm so sick

Of love songs

So tired of tears

So done with wishing

You were still here

Said I'm so sick

of love songs

So sad and slow

So why can't I

turn-off the radio?

Gotta fix that

Calendar I have

That's marked

July 15th

Because since

There's no more you

There's no more