Chapter 11: Restart

Peter's P.O.V

I went back to camp and sat on a log. Felix came over to see if she was okay and I told him the truth, she was different. I was no longer worried about him, he is her brother for heavens sake. If only he knew. 

"Boys!" I yelled. "I have a new game to play. I call it find the pirate, interested?"

I got a few shakes of the head and confused looks but I ignored them.

"To win this game, you have to find Captain Hook and bring him to me. There is a girl on the island and he will provide answers for us about her. If you find the girl then leave her. If anyone lays a finger on her then I will slit their throats, now go!" I told them.

I walked to my tent to find a sad looking Ella, sitting on the bed playing with one of my shoes.

"You know" she said, "if you wanted the answers then you could have just asked"

"What fun is that?" I replied cheekily.

"Cut the crap Pan, what do you want to know? If you actually cared about me then you wouldn't have called me a monster and not replied when I said I loved you" She said harshly.

"Ella, before we talk, I just want you t know that I do care about you and love you. I just don't know who you are anymore."

"I know. And I shouldn't be to harsh on you, I just really missed you." She said, a little bit calmer than before.

"I missed you too"  

She smiled.

"You know" I said, wrapping my arms around her waist. "You can sleep here tonight with me. And tomorrow we can go on a... What is it you call it? Ah yes, a date!"

"Sleep with you huh? But yes, I would like to go on a date with you. It will be just like old times" She said laughing.

"Where else would you sleep?"

She giggled. "I guess I could sleep with Felix"

I shook my head vigorously.

"Then I will sleep with you" she told me.

"Good" I said excitedly.

"But no funny business Peter, we are just sleeping, okay?" She said, raising an eyebrow.

"Firstly, okay. No funny business! Secondly, you do it like this." I said, raising my eyebrows very seductively.

"Goodnight Peter" she said, hopping into bed.

"Good night Ella"