Chapter 21: A change in the family tree

Ella's POV

"My what?!" he cried, "You're joking right?"

I shook my head. "I know I should have told you Felix but I was scared of what you would say. I knew that if you didn't know about your past you couldn't get hurt"

"How do I not know about my past?" he asked, "How do you know and I remember nothing? Who are my parents? Why only tell me now? I want answers, Ella, and I want real ones!"

"I know" I said "And I will give you actual answers, take a seat" I said, gesturing to a nearby rock, "And I'll start from the beginning"

Felix's POV

I listened to Ella the whole time. She told me about how she didn't tell me because the truth was too painful and she didn't want me to feel unloved. As much as I was trying to understand all this, I was creeped out that I had hit on my sister.

"So why don't I remember?" I asked her.

She sighed. "This might take a while"

"I'm all ears"

"When you were younger, our parents, Tink and Liam, would abuse you, thinking you were a burden. Uncle Killian didn't know about it until one day when they were hitting you on the ship and Killian intervened. He told them to stop and Tink erased his memory of that moment. Little did she know, she also erased yours." she told me.

"So how did I get here then?" I asked.

She laughed. "How does anyone get here? The shadow, of course!"

"Right..."

"What's wrong?" she questioned.

"I just need a bit to take it all in, is that okay?"

"Of course" she nodded, "I'll leave you to it"

Ella's POV

I walked away, leaving Felix to his thoughts. It was time for Peter and I's date so I fixed up my hair, applied some extra make up and went to go find Peter. He told me to meet him at mermaid lagoon so I took the shortcut. When I arrived at mermaid lagoon, I couldn't believe what I saw...

... 20 mins earlier ...

Felix's POV

I couldn't believe what I just heard. Ella, my sister, the girl I have been hitting on. Woah, this had been an interesting day. Still, Ella is my sister and I must protect her from becoming heartbroken by Pan. I know what he did to Rachael, and look what happened to her. If Pan wants to toy with my sisters heart, he has to go through me!

... present time ...

Ella's POV

Felix and Peter were hitting, punching, kicking and making each other bleed like there was no tomorrow. I could make out just faintly what they were saying, it was about me.

"How could you do this, toy with her mind" Felix growled.

"I'm not, I love her" Peter yelled back.

"Oh really, just how you loved Rachael"

"It's not like that!" Peter protested.

It broke my heart to hear that Peter loved someone else. I mean, I know its in the past but it still hurts.

"You said you loved Rachael, next thing you know, she's gone" Felix said.

"I would never do that to Ella, I love her"

"Leave my sister alone" Felix screamed.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Stop it?!" I yelled, walking out of the bushes. "Stop fighting!"

"Ella I can..." Peter started but I cut him off.

"No! I saw what happened, and it wasn't your fault"

He looked at me surprised, I turned to Felix.

"I trusted you! I told you about your past and you do this. I am allowed to be with him if I want to and you can't change that. Finally, I have one more question"

I turned to Peter, a tear in my eye. "Who is Rachael?"