Chapter 26: Ways to live forever

Ella's POV

I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

I have been waiting for 3 days now, waiting for some food, some water, even a crust of bread would be enough. Pete.... I mean Pan, hasn't been very generous with the supplies.

Felix has been visiting me everyday, giving me updates on what Pan is doing. Apparently, he is visiting different magical creatures in hope that he will find someone who can help him make me fall in love with him again.

I meant what I said, I don't love him anymore. The Peter I met on my uncles ship was gone and a cruel, brutal Pan had replaced him. I should have seen the signs, the torturing, murdering and harsh words should have been enough but I still refused to see him as a cruel villain. Now I realized how big of a mistake that was. Time in this cage has given me time to think. Peter tortured Jacob and I didn't even know if he was alive or not.

I just realized that Jacob could be dead all because of Pan's jealousy. Sure, my feelings for Pan will never truly fade but I don't feel that same affection for him that I used to. I honestly just want to leave Neverland, go back to Uncle Killian and just sail the Jolly Rodger again. After I kill Pan (Rumple is forcing me to, not my choice), I will take Felix and go back to my family, my real family.

"Hello?" asked a familiar voice.

"Felix!" I whisper yelled, "I am up here"

He turned his head up and stared at the bamboo cage. I saw him look at me, guilt filling his eyes.

"I am sorry Ella" he told me, "I shouldn't have let Pan take you here"

"It's fine" I told him, "It was best for everyone. If I kill Pan, then I will be guilty for the rest of my life but if I killed a lost boy, I don't know what I'd do"

"You know Ella, I went with Pan on his little quest to find a spell to make you love him again and on the way, I met someone. They said they may be able to cure your curse, and may be able to get your heart back"

"And who may this powerful sorcerer be if they are able to get my heart back from the dark one. They must be pretty powerful"

He nodded. "They are"

"And who is this sorcerer"

"Not a sorcerer" he told me. "A queen"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

He continued. "The Evil Queen"

Pan's POV

I can't believe it. I have been searching everywhere for a potion to bring back Ella's love for me but none of them were any help. Not the mermaids, not the blind witch, not even the evil queen had a cure! I decided that I needed to visit Ella in her cage.

I walked through the plant-life of Neverland until I reached her cage. I saw Felix talking to her and my blood boiled. I saw Ella notice me first and she warned Felix. He turned to face me and his eyes widened.

"Pan, I can expl..."

"Save it!" I snapped, "Just get out of here before I change my mind!"

He ushered her a quick goodbye and scurried away. I looked at Ella and saw her roll her eyes at me.

"Well hello Pan" she gushed, a sickly sweet tone filling her voice.

"Ella, cut the bullshit!"

Her face flamed in anger and I softened my tone.

"Ella darling, its nice to see you"

She just laughed. "I heard about your little, failed quest"

I groaned. "How?!"

Then it clicked, Felix!

"Felix?"

She nodded.

"Nothing, and I mean nothing, will ever make me love you. You are a monster who killed millions and used me as a toy. You lock me up when things get tough and let me out to play when you are bored!"

"That isn't true!" I yelled. "I love you so much more than you know!"

I smirked.

"And now I am going to mark you as mine"

She screamed as I approached her and Felix came darting out of bushes. I froze him and continued to make his way towards her.

I made a dagger materialize and unlocked the cage. Then I froze me as she struggled. I got his dagger and lifted up my shirt. 

I pierced her skin, her screaming out in pain. I didn't want to hurt her but she needed to know she was mine.

When I was done, I admired my handiwork.

The imprinted in her skin was the word...

'Pan'