Chapter 13: Jacob

Ella's POV

Peter took my hand and led me down the spiralling wooden staircase. He turned his head to look at me and I stared back. We both smiled, then blushed. The boys crowded around the treehouse and stared up at me. I heard some boys whispering about how pretty I was, some welcomed me quietly and some just gave me blank stares. I eyed each and every one of them and smiled. As I was smiling to the boys, I noticed that one particular boy, probably 18, just smirked at me.

Peter's POV

I was nervous about introducing Ella to the lost boys. Some knew her from before but some didn't. The one that worried me the most was Jacob. I wasnt scared that he would hurt her, more like that he would take her away from me. 

Jacob was one of the newest lost boys and with his charming, flirty manner, could probably sweep any girl off her feet. I saw Ella look at him and give her a sweet smile and a small wave, which she returned. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, she was about to go see some of the old lost boys when I put a protective arm around her waist.

"Cmon, there is someone I'd like you to meet" I told her.

She smiled. I was going to show Jacob that she was mine, and mine alone!

She grabbed my hand and I led her over to Jacob. When he saw us walking over, he smirked. He grabbed Ella's hand and kissed it.

"Hello beautiful" he greeted, "And who might you be?"

She giggled. "The name's Ella"

He smiled. "Well, aren't you just adorable"

I grabbed Ella's hand more firmly this time, causing her to flinch.

She wriggled her hand out of my grip and breathed a sigh of relief.

"What's your name?" She asked.

He did a quick bow and stood back up.

"I'm Jacob" he said, "Son of hades"