~Alive?~

*Beep.   Beep.   Beep.  Beep.*
That's the only thing I can hear...
I can't remember much of what happened only that the boy from district 4 was there... I think he was from 4 ... He stabbed me... I should be dead but... I'm not.
I opened my eyes to a blurry white room, tubes were coming out of my body, it's hard to tell what everything is in this hazy world. I involuntarily groaned in pain as my stomach hurt, a cold liquid entered my veins and I slowly fell back into a world of unconsciousness.
My eyes stay closed as I grasp control of my own conscientiousness, my brain isn't ready for that world of white haze as I slip unconscious.
The next time I wake I find myself opening my eyes, I look at a... doctor? He notices me awake and quickly leaves soon returning with another person the world turns normal and the person is actually a woman, she has a mean look on her face, she speaks with the doctor before facing me and speaking in a harsh tone.
"Tribute Mellark, I'm certain that you are confused at this point, I am the Rebel Leader, as you shall call me: President Coin, We have saved you from a certain death ,in return we ask for your help into the Rebel causes, if you do not comply we will have to punish you. What do you say?"
What? Rebel? Where am I!? Peeta...
My throat croaks and she sighs telling me what happened, that I was one of the last two contestants in the 71st Hunger Games, she then tells me anything else she could know about me and that ill be trained for war.

.

.

.

sorry that it's so short you guys -~- but its just the beginning and the next chap shall be better and longer its just that i've been really sick and exhausted lately BAI~!