Alone

A/N I'm Sooooo sorry that I haven't been updating as often as I would like to be but I've just finished all my assessment and I'm on my last week of school, I will then have 6 weeks (Roughly) of Summer holidays, Damn Americans ect. you all get winter ;~;

I woke up, unaware of anything apart from the fact that I'm alone, in the dark, they left me. I walk into the jungle, concealing myself more. I sighed and gathered some nuts that I had seen on the edible plants and animals board behind the station. I wandered around, tripping over loose roots and almost anything on the jungle floor.

I soon sat down, exhausted and parched. I stood up and heard something, A male voice, It didn't sound like Finnick's or Peeta's voice, a female, no two female voices sounded. I grabbed the remaining nuts and hid behind a thick tree. "Someone is near us." The male spoke quietly and I turned my head to see Beetee and Joanna, I'm sure Wiris wasn't too far behind them.

Beetee saw me and I silently cursed. "Who's there? There is more of us than there is of you." I froze for a few seconds before grabbing my knife from my shoe and walking around the tree, knife in hand." Joanna looked like she was ready to kill me before recognising that I was Finnick's Partner. "Where's The Lovers and Finnick?" She asked, eyes darting around the surrounding trees.

I sighed. "T-They left me behind." She smirked before getting ready to kill me, Beetee spoke before she could. "You know, she could be useful to us, might be able to help us find the others," Joanna growled slightly. "Fine, get over here." I nodded and complied, at least I'm not dead. That's when I felt something wet fall on my shoulder. 'I think it's raining. Something wet fell onto my shoulder!" I spoke, giddily. It soon turned into a downpour and we all opened our mouths because of out thirst, we all quickly realised that it wasn't rain, It was thick, heavy, and hot blood.

Wiris grabbed my arm and Joanna did the same with her and Beetee, We ran trying to escape the suffocating blood. Wiris's hand slipped out of mine and I ran around blindly until I got out of it, into another section of the jungle. I coughed up the blood and heard Joanna screaming at someone from what seemed to be miles away.

I wiped my eyes so that I could see, It's getting lighter now. I could barely see the ground as the blood slowly dried, only to become drained into the earth. I Stumbled over roots before falling over entirely and staying face-first into the soil and roots, I slowly got up and a tear fell down my face, not even disturbing the now dry blood.

I twisted my head around at a scream, Finnick's scream. Without thinking I ran towards the scream, "FINNICK!" I yelled, tripping over roots but getting up and running again. I soon saw the birds, Jabber Jays. I saw Katniss shoot down one that was screaming with a feminine tone, like a small girl.

Another sounded, not mine but another woman, Annie Cresta? You can usually hear her screaming or laughing manically in the victor's village, you get used to the haunting sound. Finnick ran up, his pupils dilated in fear. Katniss saw me and got her arrow ready, she was going to shoot me, Aliarha Mellark, Covered in dry blood. "Ali?" Finnick's voice sounded before more birds started screaming. Katniss shot at the birds and I ran to Finnick, Tripping over another root. Before I could hit the ground Finnick's arms wrapped around my own

'F-Finnick." I said before My Father's screams of pain erupted. I clutched onto Finnick and he fell down, clutching his hands over his ears as the screaming got worse, I copied Finnick. The screams of Annie Cresta, My father, and two others were haunting, ringing through my head as tears fell down my cheeks. My own screams and Finnick's were heard, I wasn't sure if it was the birds or us as my eyes squeezed shut and my head rang with the screaming.

It soon stopped and Finnick wrapped his arms around me, other voices were heard. Like Peeta's I, glanced up to Finnick as he carried me, bridal style. "I-It's okay, It's over now.

A/N I know that I messed up the order of events but I had to have Joanna in there at some point.