Captured

A/N Omfg The last chapter of this book until I start the new one! I'll try to get it up as soon as possible but not too close to the release of this chap, so just wait about a week and this will be back and running in the last book of the hunger games trilogy, made this long for you guys (and because I was on a roll)  Also please ignore the spelling of Joanna in previous chapters as I just remembered how to spell it properly O-o

"So you think that they were fake and manipulated from interviews?"

Beetee nodded, Joanna glared at me before bursting out in laughter. " You look so pathetic, covered in dry blood and curling up like that." I'm sure that my blush of embarrassment would be showing if I wasn't covered in blood. Finnick stood up, pulling me up in one tug of my arm. He walked me over to the water." you're a big mess, you know that?"

Sh-shut up, you don't deserve to tease me, you aren't that much older than me." I mumbled, playing the 'cousin' card as I knew that we were being watched by cameras now that we are away from the group.

"I know Ali, but you're adorable when you get all flustered" Ali? It's been a while since he's called me that and we aren't afraid of small birds screaming. I could feel the heat rise to my face again, I hid under the water as he scrubbed my skin with some moss. "Oh, we have something for the spots. I'll get it once you're clean." He said as the itchy red blotches were uncovered from the blood. I just nodded and surfaced my body once the majority of the dry blood was gone, we walked back over to the group after he hugged me tightly and mumbled into my hair. "Sorry that we had to leave you alone."

I sat down next to Finnick, I yawned into the darkness as we now had to watch the group. I feel asleep on Finnick after he assured me that he would be fine.

*Dream*

"You liar, why won't you just say something? Why do you have to hide from us like a child, Aliarah? Why? Are you pathetic Aliarah? No wonder you had your leg cut off by father, I'm sure that it wasn't even an accident!" Peeta's voice hit me like a tonne of bricks, like a knife flying into my brain. His face showed betrayal. "N-No! Peeta! I-I can Explain!" I whimpered, trying to be brave. "Explain what Aliarah? Or should I call you Alia? Which one is it huh? Why can't you just be honest? Do you know what we went through when we thought you died? No! You don't, you were living a pampered life in 13, weren't you?" I huddled into a ball, why am I so dishonest.

*End of dream*

"Ali, Wake up! It's just a dream, it's okay!" I shot up, wide eyed as I realised that is was only a dream. "I-I can't do this Finnick," I mumbled into my knees as I curled into a ball again. "Yes you can, It's okay, We'll make it okay." "That's a lie and you know it, only one of us are going home... and-and the chances of it being either of us is low, even lower for me." He sighed. "Don't talk like that."

The sun now was up, I sat inside the jungle region and Katniss who took over watch for us was now waking everybody up. although I was up all night after I woke. I didn't want to have another nightmare like that, it's haunting to hear Peeta talk to me like that.

"You alright Ali?" Finnick's voice sounded and I lifted my head from my knees. "I-I couldn't sleep," I replied in the guiltiest tone, Finnick will feel bad and think that it was his fault because he fell asleep last night. He sighed. "We're moving in a few minutes so that we can try out a plan the better has, we're doing something with science, electricity, the wire, and the beach." I just nodded and climbed onto Finnick's back, clutching onto two tridents and the bread rolls that they had been receiving.

':~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:'

We reached the 'lightening tree' after an hour and the wave passed through shortly afterwards. Finnick was now watching me because I didn't fall asleep again last night, My movements became sloppier and slow and time went onwards. Katniss and Joanna were given the duty of taking the wire back down to the beach as they are the fastest out of us. "F-Finnick, you don't have to watch me... L-look! I'll lay down right here and call out to you if I'm in danger, Okay?" I laid down onto the spongy earth and Finnick briefly laughed and went to help Beetee as he was trying to reposition the wire on Finnick's half of the tree that they wrapped in the wire before sending the other two females of the group away.

I sat up as I noticed the wire moving, was that my delusional brain? "Finnick?" He looked over before running to me, the wire now coiled around a fallen log. We heard a yell of frustration and we looked over to beetee, he jabbed the knife into the forcefield, only to be thrown back. "Finnick, run!" I shouted and threw a trident near him and I held the other. "I'm fine, just go!" I looked him in the eyes, he sighed before running in the opposite direction. Peeta was no were to be seen. " Dammit!" I whisper-yelled, He would have gone and tried to find katniss.

My face soon contorted in pain as I was bludgeoned over the head by Joanna, I fell over and she climbed on me before whispering in my ear. "Haymitch told me who you are, hold still," she said the last part louder. She jabbed her knife into my arm, I screamed out in pain causing Finnick to run back and Joanna to elbow me in the throat, you could easily hear him rushing through the jungle. "Ali!" Joanna got off me and pulled a bush over me. I was left alone, bleeding out and unable to yell out to Finnick. Everything went black but I could still just hear everything ,well until a couldn't. I felt the familiar grasp of a claw from a hovercraft, I'm free

                         The end of book 2 in the trilogy, possible quadrilogy XD