who are you?

I pull my blades out of the lifeless body, blood squirting out,just missing green.

"Hey, watch the dress!!" She says checking the body for any signs of who he is or where he came from.

"Definitely not one of ours" she says

"DIANA!!" Lau yells, grabbing my arm
"My name isn't Diana" I say snatching my arm away.

"And you? Not Gabriella, right?" Larry says looking her way.  She stares at him, emotionless & just shrugs.

"I told you this was a bad idea" Lau slaps Larry upside the head.
"ME!!? I just wanted dinner, YOU brought them here,stupid!" He shoves his brother.

"Cut the shit before I shoot you both" I yell, they both stop & stare at me.
"We need to talk, privately."

"No way" Larry says stepping in front of his brother.

"Either we talk in private or I'll put a bullet in your knee" I say pointing to lau "and your hip" pointing at Larry.
"What's it gonna be little dancer?"

"Try it bitch!" Lau says stepping forward.

"One more step & you'll be doing workshops with Jesus" green says with a look in her eye, ready for war.

"How do we know we can trust you?"Larry asks.

"Cuz if I wanted you dead, you would have never made it to the restaurant in the first place"

"Bullshit!" Larry says with a smirk.

"What's really bullshit is you flirting with that ugly waitress, and YOU over there falling for the damsel in distress act". Green says. "Oh please Mr. Sexy French man, I can't carry my luggage.... Ooops" she mocks in a Marilyn Monroe voice.

You can almost see the tension in the air between the four of them.

"What's it gonna be captain save a hoe, we talking or walking"?

The boys exchange looks & then turn towards us.

"After you" Lau says with an evil look on his face.

"Ladies first" I say, pointing for him to get his ass moving.  He rolls his eyes & stars walking.

"She wasn't THAT ugly" Larry mumbles under his breath, walking beside his brother.

"Compared to who??"..........