I am going to KILL her

I tackle her onto the ground and scratch at her face. She goes for the obvious, trying to taste a bit from my neck. But since I expected it, I dogde her and kick her in the chest during the process.

I hear a scream and I smile with happiness. She tries to get off of the ground. Like I am going to let that happen. I jump on top of her, this time ripping off her ear. She cuts me a bit with her sharp fingernails, but I don't feel a thing. My anger is probably covering it up.

I pull at her hair and she howls with pain. I look her right into her dark red eyes.

"Tell me why, or you will die." She laughs.

"You can't kill me. I am immortal." I grin at her misconception.

"As long as someone doesn't hurt you so bad that it risks death. I guess that you never passed high school, because I learned that a while ago." I see her face turn into shock and I grin widely, showing my sharp teeth.

"I like Jake. If I can't have him, no one can. When I noticed that he started to fall in love with you, I became jealous. I had to do something. So, you know what happened after that." I growl at her.

"So you are telling me that he actually liked me and you KILLED HIM?!" Out of pure anger, I bite at her neck, snapping her throat. Her body soon becomes like a stone. Serves the creature right. I spit out the bitter taste of her blood on top of her forehead.