Love goes both ways

I was still in shock with the fact that Jake actually loved me. He was in love with a nobody. But I'm somebody now. Jake was gone and so was Serena my best friend. They both couldn't see what had happened. How I improved. My two joys in life now gone. I guess that's what happened to Dragonmir. My mother always told me that's why he killed himself. All because he was in love. Now I'm in the same path as him. I slumped over Jake's body crying. Everybody surrounded me. Everyone was crying too. Jake was an amazing Alpha. He loved everybody and always believed that anybody can do anything. He loved me, he was supposed to love a higher ranking person. But he loved me. Or was I being fooled by Maria even though she's dead. I was still crying on Jake. His pale body remained cold.

"If only I could see you again Jake." I whispered.

Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash appear. Everything was dark because it was night out. It just seemed paranormal. I turned around I saw Eve as beautiful as ever, with Jake as hot as he was. I still loved his brown eyes and dark hair. His body. His smile. Everything was perfect. He was god looking. I guess everybody else saw them too because everyone stood in shock.

"Eve? Jake?" I said dumbfounded.

"Juliana, you're related to Dragonmir?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, even I'm in shock!" I said.

He laughed. I was in shock that he said my real name.

"Juliana." Eve started to say. " You can only choose one."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"In the world in life and death when one than one person dies, one person shall remain alive. It's either Serena or Jake for you." Eve said.

I felt all eyes on me. I loved Jake, so much. He meant the world to me. I also wanted Serena she's been my best friend since we were born. We were so close. I wish I could choose both. Unfortunately, life isn't so easy.

"I don't know who to choose." I nearly mumbled.

Then I saw Serena. She looked different. I wanted to give her a hug. But I'd fall through her.

"Juliana, it's okay choose Jake. I'll be fine, I'm in a better place. You deserve to find love." She said.

I felt like crying again.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm positive." She said.

"Will I ever see you again?" I asked.

"Maybe." Serena said.

She gave me a confident smile. I knew it was okay.

"Ok, I choose Jake." I said.

"Your wish is my command." Eve said.

Then the spirits were gone. Everybody went back to Jake's body. I saw his body change back to that wonderful tan. His eyes fluttered. I smiled.

"Juliana?" Jake manged to say.

"Jake!" I nearly shouted.

I was so happy. He smiled.

"Juliana, I need to tell you something." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I-I-I love you Juliana." He said.

My heart did flips, cartwheels and all the works. Finally, my dreams come true. So their was only one thing to do. I kissed him. It was like fire. I could see fireworks and doves and so many amazing happy things. It was beautiful. I let go.

"I love you too Jake." I said.

We kissed more. Everyone cheered. Life was finally normal. Well almost normal.