Chapter 4

Dan's POV
It finally happened, the YouTuber I've been stalking for years, wait no, I know what you're thinking, don't read too much into that, he's finally my boyfriend! I was so happy, but there was that statement from the girl in the back of my head "You'll never be good enough for Phil". I pushed it away and kept smiling, after all, my dream pretty much came true. We wandered into an arcade, and when Phil saw the hockey table, there was no getting him out.

"Dan? Which color do you want? Green or blue?"

I laughed. "If we start this we'll never get out of here"

"Please!!!! Just a few matches, then we'll leave! I promise!"

"Fine! But just a few!"

"YAY! Okay, which color?"

"Do you know me at all" I teased.

He gave me the blue mallet (yes that's what its called! I looked it up!!) and we battled to the death. Well, not the death, but you know what I mean.

Phil and I were in the arcade for most of the day. When I finally realised what time it was, we were out of the arcade and on our way to the fair. (I don't know if they call it a "fair" in England, so I'll just put what America calls it. 👍) All the rides were absolutely incredible, and I was having so much fun doing it all with my favorite person. We walked up to this one booth with this gigantic lion.

"Hey Dan...you know...lions are really awesome...and so are you...you wanna know what would make this day even better?" He had a huge smile on his face.

"Fine! But if I lose you have to do it yourself!"

I walked up to the booth and paid, the man gave me 3 balls (innuendo XD) and I walked towards the dunk tank. I had no hand eye coordination so I don't know how the hell Phil expected me to do this. I threw the first 2 balls (innuendo again XD) missing the target entirely. I looked at Phil and he gave a little confidence. I closed my eyes threw the ball, and I was surprised to hear the slpoosh of guy falling into the water. Phil walked up to claim his prize.

"Ha ha! I knew you could do it!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever" I blushed. "Want to go home now?"

I was getting tired, it was almost 11pm.

"Well, we did go pretty much everywhere today, might as well go home now"

A/n I'm leaving you guys hanging, with a shit chapter. I'm sorry. I apologize for the lack of writing, shit hit me hard this summer and keeps hitting. Drama never ends. Oh well, I'll try to update for often, but I can't make any promises. Love you all!! :* <3 talk to you guys in the next Chapter!