Chapter 8

~~~~~~4 years~~~~~~
Dan's POV
Today was the day! The very big day! The day I Daniel Howell, was going to ask my best friend and boyfriend Phil Lester, to marry me! Phil and I have been through so much together, so why not do it on the day it all started? Today was our 4th anniversary of being in a relationship. Today was also Best Friend's day, and I had the perfect idea!

Phil's POV

"PHIL!" Dan shouted

"Dan?" I called.

"Phil? Come here!"

"Where are you?"

"In the lounge! Where else?"

I wandered into the lounge with the best surprise ever.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND BEST FRIENDS DAY PHIL!!!" Dan shouted throwing rainbow streamers. Dan wasn't really a big fan of streamers, but today was different.

I hugged my boyfriend and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I remembered when it all happened. Those 'fans' walked up to Dan and I and said all of those horrible things to him. I remember him crying and running into the bathroom at Starbucks. It was a sad moment, but the day got happier as it went on, we went to the arcade as a couple, and we also went to the fair. It was a beautiful night. Its hard to believe all of that happened on this day 4 years ago. All I know is that I'm so glad it did.

"Phil?" Dan asked with a concerned look on his face

"Huh? Oh! Sorry, lost in thought" I smiled.

"So I'm guessing you didn't hear me?" He laughed

"Nope" I said in happy voice, which made him laugh again.

"Do you want to spend our anniversary/best friends day at the fair?"

"That sounds awesome!!"

I loved the fair! All the rides were so much fun! They turn the lights on at night and its so pretty! Today was going to be awesome!

A/n sorry to believe with a filler chapter, a crappy one too, but I needed to leave you hanging! I've come to a full decision and I've decided that I'm ending flatmates after a few more chapters. I'm really sorry!! Please dont hurt me! There will be more amazing stories! I promise! Okay, that was the announcement! KFJRJODNE DANIEL IS GOING TO PROPOSE!!! HOLY BALLS!!! JFJDISNSII!!!!! ALSO HOLY SHIT 100 READS!!! OMFGGGDJDJSKSNSK!!! Okay XD hope you enjoyed this, talk to you in the next chapter!!