Chapter 3

Phil's POV
Dan and I had to SO much fun walking around the zoo all the animals were adorable. It was awesome! Sadly we had to leave, but we were headed to my most favourite place in the universe, unless aliens have a space Starbucks, hah I don't know, maybe! We were walking in when these preppy girls walked out.

"OH MY GOODNESS!! YOU'RE AMAZINGPHIL!!!!" She screamed.

"Ha ha, yeah!"

I took a picture with her, they were about to leave when one of them said something.

"Aren't you the gay boy in all the Philisnotonfire's?"

Dan shrugged it off. "I'm not gay, but yes I have made appearances on Phil's channel." I could tell something was wrong.

"Are you sure you're not gay? You look like a faggot to me!" They all laughed.

"Hey! I took a picture of you, now leave!" I spoke up.

"No Phil, its ok, I don't give a fuck what they say"

"You know! I ship Phan, but just know that you'll never be good enough for our Phil!"

Dan ran into the coffee shop.

"If you were really Phillions, you wouldn't have said that!" I said before chasing after Dan.

I asked the cashier if she'd seen him. "He ran toward the bathroom with a red face, is he alright?"

"I hope so" I said giving a sad smile then turning to look for Dan.

When I got to the bathroom I could hear someone faintly sobbing. I walked in and it got louder.

"Dan? Are you alright?"

"GO AWAY PHIL!"

"Dan, the sluts left, its over now, and what they said isn't even close to true"

"They were right about 1 thing Phil!"

"What?"

"They were right about me being a faggot!"

"What are you on about??"

"Phil........I'm......"

"Dan, I already know you're bisexual!"

"No Phil! I'm not just bisexual anymore!! I'm gay!"

He came out of the stall. Suddenly I wasn't confused about my sexuality anymore. I knew exactly what I was. I took a step forward.

"Dan..." I said before our faces connected.

It was an incredible, passionate kiss, and I was so happy to be sharing it, with my best friend. When we finally opened our eyes to see each other, I smiled.

"Phil..." Dan said blushing.

"What is it? Danny?" I said grinning.

"I love you Philly!!" He said hugging me.

"I love you too Daniel!"

We left the bathroom, and my boyfriend bought me an iced latte, and we continued best friends day, together!

A/n YES!! Chapter 3 is finished! And this isn't the end!!!!!! Yaahahahaha!! There's soooo much more to come!!! Yaaaayyy!!! XD I'm thinking I should do at least 20 chapters, but I'm not completely sure. As for the edgy part, I felt SOOO bad writing that, like, how could I do this to poor Dan? It broke my heart writing it, but there's more happy stuff to come. As always I'll talk to you guys in the next chapter!!! :D Bye!