Chapter 7 (special celebratory chapter)

Dan's POV
I was scrolling through Tumblr when Phil walked in.

"You're a butt you know, making me come all this way" he said throwing his pillow at me.

"You could've stayed in there, I would've come eventually, you spork! Besides, I thought you were going to sleep?" I said pulling him down onto the bed so he could sit next to me.

He blushed. "I was, but I missed you"

I was so in love with right now. Then the room went silent

"Dan, what happens if we break up?"

"Why would we?"

"Well, I'm not perfect! You could find someone else and start loving them, and eventually marrying them!!" His voice broke at the end.

I looked up at my lover, there were tears streaming down his face. How stupid are you Daniel?? Dont just sit there!! Help your boyfriend you idiot!! I thought to myself. I put my arm around him.

"Phil, the chance of me finding another person out there are 1 billion to 1, there are more than a billion people out there and you're the one person for me" ( I know! So cheesy! But its adorable!!)

He smiled "Thanks Dan!" He hugged me.

He smelled so good! I let him go and suddenly I was staring into his gorgeous, ocean blue eyes. I got lost swimming around in them. Suddenly we were inching closer to each other. In just seconds our lips collided, it was a gentle kiss, starting out slow, but getting rough as we continued. It only lasted seconds but felt like hours, I wanted it to last that long. Phil needed to know how much I loved him.
Just as suddenly as we started, our kiss came to an end. It was 10 times better than our first kiss, but the first will always be the most memorable. When we finally parted, all we did was stare into each other's eyes. We were both lost in a galaxy of brown and blue, and the pattern of the iris. I felt like I could stare into them forever, but finally he spoke.

"I love you Daniel James Howell"

"I love you too Phillip Michael Lester...forever and always.."

A/n YAY!!!!!! THIS WAS SO FLUFFY OMFG!!! AND DAAAAAAMMMMMNNN DANIEL!!! SO POETIC!!! XD I think I might do 2 more chapters and then end this story, I love it, but my imagination and creativity is running dry. I hope you all enjoyed this celebratory chapter!!! :) I'll talk to all of you in the next chapter!!!! <3