4 Years Later

Hey guys...4 years. Wow, that's crazy. This isn't a new part or anything...I read my story again and I got so angry, how dare I leave the story like that. And then I cried.. xD When I wrote that story I was 15 years old. I'm 19 now, almost 20. That's nuts! 

At that point in time though, I was ready to end everything. The only thing that kept me alive and happy was writing. I had a great friend give me the courage as well, unfortunately I don't talk to her anymore. Our lives went different directions and I've made my peace with that and I hope she's happy and living her best life. I don't remember if she knew about everything or not; we both felt sad all of the time, and over the years things got worse for me. But I'm happier than I've ever been. But that's not the point of this. 

The point is that you guys made this story amazing. You felt the emotions I felt while I was writing it. You guys gave this story life. And I will always thank you for it. I've gotten a few messages from web editors wanting to actually publish a few stories, but I want to keep them here. These stories are for you guys. I was here to share my imagination with you, and that's what this profile will stay and continue to do.

I don't want this to be goodbye, I mean, look what our boys have done! I'm so proud of them! And I'll always  have the urge to write loving fanfictions about them no matter where their lives take them. But I'm at an age where I'm always busy and I don't want to leave you guys hanging forever. 

Thank you guys again! I love you all! If you want to talk to me, my tumblr is  strnadjenny 

Goodbye!

Jen

This was the most fun I ever had. <3