Chapter 6

*Sammy's POV*
I woke up expecting to see Skate but the only thing I saw was empty bed next to me.Where is he?I was sad but to be honest I expected that.Why would he want someone like me? He have girlfriend and he isn't even gay. It was just stupid one night stand. He was drunk,he didn't know what he was doing. I stand up and started walking downstairs. In the kitchen Jack and Jack were kissing while cooking breakfast. I coughed awkwardly and they pulled away. "Sammyyyyyyyyyy!" Yelled Johnson and few seconds later I was laying on the floor with him on top of me."Sup JJ, long time no see." I said and we both started laughing still lying on the floor. I guess Gilinsky didn't like that because he growled and gave me the death glare. So I stand up and helped JJ stand up too. Gilinsky automatically wraped his arms around his waist. JJ kissed his cheek and then went finish the breakfast. Me and Jack started talking about yesterday." So how are things going between you and Skate?You guys were loud like a lot yesterday." He asked me with a smirk plastered on his face.I started blushing hard. He and JJ are the only one who knows about my crush on Skate. " I really don't know. When I woke up I was in the bed alone. It was probably just stupid one night stand for him." I said looking at the floor. "Dat stupid ass mothefucker better broke up with dat thotison and you guys start date or I will chop his dick off." Said upset JJ."Damn and we all thought that JJ is the innocent one."Said Jack. And we started laughing." Staaph laughing at me or no sex for week." Said JJ with wiggling eyebrows. Jack stopped and start kissing JJ. Johnson jumped on him and they went into Jack's bedroom doing the frickle frackle. I saw that JJ already finished the pancakes so I took 2 and started eating them. When I was done I left to go home because I don't want to disturb the Jacks. On my way home I saw Skate and Madison in the park having heavy make out. I started walking faster. Few minutes later I was already at home eating ice cream and watching Netflix. That is how my whole weekend went.