Chapter 28

*Sammy's POV*
Inhale and exhale. "Thank you all for being here. Today we all met here,to say our goodbye to our loved one. Nate.Nate was great son, brother,friend,boyfriend and I believe that he would also be great dad.Since the start I knew that he was the one. The one with who I want to spend the rest of my life. There was no doubt that it was love at the first sign. I loved, love him with my whole heart and my whole soul. And the worst day of loving someone is the day that you lose them. The anxiety is slowly killing you. Your heart is racing so fast. Those tears keep falling like waterfall. And the feeling of knowing that you can't do anything is the worst. I never thought that we would end up here. At least not so soon. He had his whole life ahead. He didn't deserved to end like this. No one should take their own life away. No matter how shitty your life is. No matter how bad people are treating you. No matter how bad is your situation. I know it's hard sometimes. Living like a ghost you walk by everyone you know. (|-/) But suicide isn't solution.You should think about your family,friends,people that care about you before you decide to take your life away. There is always at least one person who cares about you. Why don't you think about them? About how they would feel if you just decide to kill yourself. How broken they would be. How miserable they would be without you. That's how I feel right now.Broken and miserable. Why Nate? Why did you committed suicide? I know things were complicated at the moment but we could work it out. And you probably can't hear me but I love you Nathan Montgomery Maloley. Forever."
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys 👋🏻
Happy New Year! 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣7️⃣🎉🍾Hope you all have a amazing year. We cross 200 votes YAY! 🎉🎉Thank you all so soo much!! Btw I was thinking.I wanna you guys to let me know if I should post last chapter of this book and start book 2, it would be continues of this book or if I should continue writing in here. I guess it doesn't really matter but anyway. 😂
Love ya