Chapter 10

*Mystery's person POV*
Great,great.I've been watching him for awhile and soon my time will come. Poor guy.
*Sammy's POV*
I stayed laying on the ground for a good few minutes before my phone beeps. I looked at the screen and saw message from JJ.
From JJ 👽✨
To Sammy 🤗
J: Heyy, do you wanna hangout with me? 😇
From Sammy 🤗
To JJ👽✨
S: I'm really sorry but I don't feel well. What about Jack, can't he hangout with you?
From JJ👽✨
To Sammy🤗
He went hangout with Skate. Hope you will get better soon.So maybe next time?
From Sammy 🤗
To JJ👽✨
Yea.
I slowly stood up and clean my cuts and the mess I made. I felt tired and drained so I went to the bed to get some sleep.
*Gilinsky's POV*
Skate called me after long time if I want to get high with him so I was like why not, and now here we are sitting in random park where people usually go just to get high like we. "You knew about that?" He asked me all of sudden." Knew about what?" I asked."The fact that Sammy is faggot and loves me."He said with a hint of smoke." Yeah...and how did you found out?" I asked looking straight at him."Madison. She heard him and Jack talking about that in school today.I was so fucking pissed,I went to his house and told him I never want to see him again."He told me that,looking at the joint in his hand.Damn fuck dat Thotison."I have to go,see you later."I said and went straight home.
*JJ POV*
I'm home alone and bored. I thought that maybe Sammy and I could hangout but he doesn't feel well,I hope that he will get well soon.So I'm watching some stupid tv show. But it didn't last long and Jack appeared in the door frame."Jackyyyy!" I yelled running towards him." Hii babee." He said  catching me. I was about to kiss him when the smell of weed hit my nose. I cringe." You two have smoked?!" I asked him with angrily." Yes...but anyway Thotison fucked up everything."He said."What did the hoe do this time?"
I asked,feeling nervous." She heard you and Sammy in the school today and she told Skate everything. But it isn't all......Skate got pissed and went to his house and told him that he never want to see him again."Jack said with sad smile.My nervousity only grew. "I just hope he don't do anything stupid." I said looking at the floor."Hey, don't worry it will be alright.Maybe we should go upstairs and do there something.I feel really hungry and you look really tasty if you know what I mean." He said with smirk ."I think I do and I agree." I said with wink. He carried me upstairs and we all know what happened *winks*.