Chapter 24

*Sammy's POV*

*Months later*

Through these past months a lot of things happened. JJ gave birth to beautiful healthy baby boy, Jackson. Plus he and Jack got married. Shawn and Taylor engaged. Me and Skate are fine,so I guess everything is going well. But who knows. "JJ, I think I will pass out." I said gripping my hair nervously. "Oh Sammy, you don't have to worry. I was in the same situation months back and look where I'm now. I have the most adorable family, amazing friends,I couldn't wish for more.I'm the happiest person.I will be here for ya no matter what. Don't you ever forget that okay?" JJ said positively with huge smile,maybe he is actually right. "Okay, thank you JJ. Skate should be back in few minutes. I will talk to him and then I will call you alright?" I asked him while we was tying his shoes. "Of course, Good luck! Bye!" He yelled running outside toward his car. "Bye." I yelled back and close the door. I feel the nervousity coming back. I'm so fucking scared. My hands are literally shaking. I went upstairs into the bathroom. Looking down at the little plastic stick makes me sweating even more. "Sammy, babe I'm back." I heard Skate calling from downstairs. I felt like my heart beat just stopped. I couldn't even move. Fuck fuck fuck. What I'm gonna do now?! "Hey babe, what are you doing here?" He asked from behind. I turned around now with the pregnancy test behind my back shaking nervously. "Sammy are you okay?" Skate asked worriedly. "I-I....I don't know how to tell you this" I burst out crying. "Sammy,baby boy please don't cry. Please tell me what's going on." He said now extremely confused. "I-I'm..pregnant." I get it out of myself as fast as I could,shoving him the pregnancy test."W-What?" He asked unbelievable.I looked down,I couldn't dare look him in the eyes."I'm sorry but I can't.I'm really not ready for this. I'm too young for this. I have dreams and the entire future ahead." He said shaking his head rapidly."And don't you think that I have it too. I'm too young just like you.We just ended high school. But I'm gonna face my problems. I'm not going to run away from them.And when you're talking about the future then it's obvious that you don't want me and the baby in your life." I said harshly.  "Baby,baby no you know that it isn't true.I want you in my life." He said trying touch my hand."But you don't want the baby and I'm gonna keep it." I said and move my hand away from his."Why can't you just get rid of the mistake?!" He yelled at me."Nathan just leave." I said trying to stay as calm as I could.  "Sammy babe,please don't be like that." He said with pleading look on his face. "I said LEAVE !" I screamed angry. "Fine!I never loved you anyway!" He yelled and ran downstairs. Seconds later you could hear the door slam shut, it made me jump. "J-Jack can you please come pick me up?"

A/N

Hey guys 👋

Your hoe Daniela is back!♚😂 I've been little a bit busy with school and my phone was broken but now everything is alright. So let's hope that I will update more often 😂
Anyway love you all to the moon and back.