Chapter 9

*Sammy's POV*

I watched with slight smile as the blood is running down my hands and then on the bathroom floor. Love hurts so much. You can't choose who you love and who loves you. You can't make anyone love you and anyone can't make you love them.So many thoughts,memories is going through my head right now. Like when me and Skate were juniors and he told me that he will ask Madison out.It broke my heart. 

                                                                         *Flashback*

I was eating my lunch while waiting for Skate.He was taking forever.Finally he was coming with the big smile that I love. "Sup bro, what makes you so happy?" I asked eagerly."I have seen the new freshman girls and one of them, Madison caught my eye. Let me tell you she is sooo hot. I will ask her out today." He said dreamy. I just gave him fake smile and went get ready for the next class.
                          *End of flashback *

Or when we went for the first time to school and I cried because I was scared and he was comforting me. 

                                                                                 *Flashback*

"Sammy where are you?" I heard Nate's voice through the door. My momma is making me go to school.But I don't want to,so I hide into my bedroom closet . I stayed quiet for few seconds until the closet's door burst open and I high pitched scream and started crying.There stood Nate with evil smirk."You scared me." I yelled, crying harder. "Shh,please don't cry. I didn't mean to scare you. "He said worriedly hugging me.I felt much better.He wiped my tears away with his small palms and smiled at me."Don't worry we gonna make it through together, I will never leave you alone." And he didn't.

                                                                              *End Of flashback *

Our first argument
                                                                                        *Flashback*

  "Nate, could you please borrow me the green crayon?" I asked him."No, can't you see I'm drawing the grass with it?" He said and continue drawing his picture. "But I need to paint the sky with it." I said crossing my arms." Are you stupid ? Sky isn't green it's blue." Said Nate looking funny at me. "I'm not stupid.I hate you." I yelled bawling and run out of the house. I sat on the porch looking daydreamed at the sky until I felt hand on my shoulder. I jumped up and saw Nate."What do you want? Leave me alone!" I said angrily. "Please forgive me, I didn't mean to call you stupid. You're the smartest person I know."He said with pleading look."Okay, just never ever call me stupid again."I said with smile. "Never."He said happily, hugging me.

*End of flashback*

How things got fucked up so fast?